KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » John McCain Dead at 81

John McCain Dead at 81
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

John Mccain Dead at 81

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:44 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

RIP. Honorable man when there are so few in Washington these days. His vote to kill the pathetic attempts to repeal Obamacare and replace with something provably worse will be in the history books.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well I know a few Arizonians that will think differently about this...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Cremated?

'cos I can't get the McCain Oven Chips song out of my head.

Horrible, typical, war hawk bombing for Jesus type American politician.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:08 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Spoken like a True Limp Lipped Limey.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I thought the cliche was "stiff upper lip", a limp lip is something the dentist usually gives you, no?

Anyway, am I wrong? Aren't the majority of US politicians bombing-fetishists? They love a good "war", don't they?

McCain wanted one with Iran (as did Hitlarly, so glad Trump won).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:22 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Name a nation where that Aint Happening. Or aint Trying to Happen.

last I looked. The U.K aint exactly at the top of the Not Going Fascist Pile.

We don't need to Drain the Swamp. We need to Burn it to the Ground and put is Ashes up on Display for a Lesson to Other NOT TO DO THE SAME!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:28 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Name a nation that has been at war, consistently, ceaselessly, for the entirety of its existence (give or take a few years of Civil War, when it wasn't expanding or jostling with other predators)?

The US has an abysmal record in the world, that's just a fact of being an empire. As an empire I don't think it's the worst (I'd much rather it than say the USSR or some Muslim global Caliphate).

The UK is the US' ally in all its wars, I don't deny that. Still doesn't make the US any better.

Most nations in the world keep to themselves, which is all that anybody can really ask of other nations (and people!),

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:32 AM
Flyattractor

"Most Nations in the World Keep To Themselves"?

Who You Trying to Kid?

And remind me. Don't some folks try to say Isolationism is a BAD Thing?

So many "isms' nowadays.

Hay. Don't get me wrong. I would have no prob if the U.S response to some "Allie" of ours getting the Back Door Fascist Game of Tag they let happen to themselves and they looked to the U.S with that tired old "Save Us" Plea if we just smiled and gave em this response...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:40 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Israel, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, The US and UK aren't the norm.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:43 AM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Israel, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, The US and UK aren't the norm.

Israel. How many Other Countries want them WIPED from the Face of the Earth Again? At least one You Put on your List.

I don't really have a prob when they blow a shit load of Camel Joy Jockeys to Hell on a No Fun Virgin Ride.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:46 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Israel is a cancer in the Middle East, just like Saudi Arabia.

How many times has Israel bombed Syria, Lebanon, Iran and any other regional nation that it believes is a "threat"?

Given that it is basically a US protectorate (like Saudi Arabia), I don't think it matters what other regional nations "want" to do, they can't and won't. Ever.

Also, Iran's bluster is just that, bluster. Like when North Korea threatens to destroy Japan or hit US territory.

I'm no fan of Muslims but, Israel is a cancer, it was formed by wiping out the Palestinian population of the land it now occupies and it only got to occupy the land by basically promising to con the US into entering into WW1 to help Britain in its insane - and vain - quest to keep Germany from becoming a rival power in Europe.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:55 AM
Flyattractor

So your saying we should relocate all of Israel to the U.K then? I am sure You would have no prob with tunnesl being built under Kindergarten Schools filled with bombs set to go off under them. Sure the Sex Slavers would have to move into New Tunnels of their own....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:57 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Israel basically created Hamas to get the Palestinians to switch from being secular Fatah-based opponents to Islamist terrorists.

It worked and now Palestinians are their own worst PR nightmare.

As for the children stuff, Israel actively kills 8yr olds, snipes them in view of the world and nothing happens.

Also, just how many women and children do you imagine Israel bombed to death in its frequent mass-casualty bombings?

Palestinian terrorism pales in comparison. Regardless what the US propaganda orgs. try to pump out.

Britain did offer to settle the Jews of Europe in Uganda, iirc. Might be an idea to move them to South Africa ... They're going to be needing good farmers soon, it seems.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:01 AM
Flyattractor

If only We had Let Hitler Finish em off.

And UGANDA!?

There you go Stealing Land From Africans again.

And last I heard. Afica aint Exactly Free of the Islamic Nasties.

Had a prob with them for quite a damn long time last I heard.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:05 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Hitler was also willing to help with the relocation, if I recall correctly. The Nazis made a great point of saying how they basically had the same outlook as the Zionists.

Yes Uganda, the UK used to have the might to make such proposals credible, back then. Not particularly moral but ... It was an offer.

I think there have been several alternative "Israels" proposed, since at least the time of Theodor Herzl.

Yes Africa has a Muslim problem, a pretty hilariously savage one too. Lots of internal wars between the same basic racial group. With the Muslims thinking that they're somehow "Arab" or have "Arab blood" and are thus superior to their fellow black Africans.

As I say, I don't think the US is a particularly *bad* Empire, but it is an Empire and it is involved all over the world, for its own ends.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:10 AM
Flyattractor

One World One Government would solve All Those Probs.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:13 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

That's what the Muslims want.

And The Leftists.

And The NeoCons.

Personally, I like diversity. Keep nations separate and sovereign and let them be weirdly different and diverse. - within their borders.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:17 AM
Flyattractor

There you go Spouting those "ISMs" again...

Oh and Yes. ConSaladtudes for the McCain Family and there loss.

Keeping on Topic.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:21 AM
Silent Master

Well, that didn't take long.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 02:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote