KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weapon H vs. WWH

Weapon H vs. WWH
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Weapon H vs. WWH

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Let's go... cool

No worldbreaker.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 08:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

WWH would beat his ass and KO him. I can picture WWH getting pretty bloody up tho.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 09:54 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Weapon H is extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY dangerous.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 11th, 2018 09:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Weapon H ****ed up Sabretooth, Lady Deastrike, Warpath and Old Man Logan faster than WWH could deal with just Wolverine. And their injuries lasted for lasted for days.

Just sayin'.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 11th, 2018 at 10:09 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2018 10:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Spikes around the body can be dangerous as well...

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 11th, 2018 10:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Bump

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 03:22 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Weapon H is dangerous.

Yeah, but he’s not extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY extremely dangerous.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 09:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, but he’s not extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY extremely dangerous.

lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

What I love about Weapon H is how he matter manipulates adamantium each time he transforms. High end feat right there.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:31 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What I love about Weapon H is how he matter manipulates adamantium each time he transforms. High end feat right there.

Indeed.

I hate the concept behind the character. They took an elite-level mercenary, fused him with both Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA, and recreated the unique Weapon X adamantium-bonding process...and **** it, add spikes all over him, because why not? It's like something that belonged in a short-lived 90s run, and it undermines the uniqueness of characters like Hulk and Wolverine if someone could just create hybrids so easily.

If I'm going to be objective though, I'd have to give the fight to Weapon H. Wolverine was able to cut World War Hulk just fine. Had he had Hulk-level strength, that could have been the end of that right there. Weapon H has adamantium claws, Hulk-level strength, and a background as a trained fighter/soldier/merc/whatever. The only thing he's really lacking right now is a set of feats to compare.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 02:22 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

The Doomsday rip-off beats the Solomon Grundy rip-off.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 02:35 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbelAnderson

WWH easily.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 03:57 AM
AbelAnderson is currently offline Click here to Send AbelAnderson a Private Message Find more posts by AbelAnderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Indeed.

I hate the concept behind the character. They took an elite-level mercenary, fused him with both Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA, and recreated the unique Weapon X adamantium-bonding process...and **** it, add spikes all over him, because why not? It's like something that belonged in a short-lived 90s run, and it undermines the uniqueness of characters like Hulk and Wolverine if someone could just create hybrids so easily.

If I'm going to be objective though, I'd have to give the fight to Weapon H. Wolverine was able to cut World War Hulk just fine. Had he had Hulk-level strength, that could have been the end of that right there. Weapon H has adamantium claws, Hulk-level strength, and a background as a trained fighter/soldier/merc/whatever. The only thing he's really lacking right now is a set of feats to compare.

I think that he has more than just the Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA in him. All of the spikes is a cheesy look for sure though.

Last edited by Stoic on Aug 13th, 2018 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Stoic
I think that he has more than just the Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA in him. All of the spikes is a cheesy look for sure though.

You're right. Weapon H also has Sabretooth's, Warpath's, Domino's, and Lady Deathstrike's DNA as well.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 04:47 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac

Explained via adamantium nanobots or something, I believe.

He doesn't even need to keep his wrists straight when popping the claws, lol.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
You're right. Weapon H also has Sabretooth's, Warpath's, Domino's, and Lady Deathstrike's DNA as well.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Aug 13th, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Does that mean he has Domino's luck powers as well? Probably.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

But he hasn't shown them yet, has he?

That's really overpowered.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:58 AM
DarkSaint85

I guess Warpath balances that out stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:08 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Seems so...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:11 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I don't remember them saying Weapon H has has Sabretooth's, Warpath's, Domino's

Mainly Wolverine, Hulk and Lady Deathstrike's so the adamantium can grow bigger.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:16 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote