KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus W/Magneto's powers vs Gladiator

Colossus W/Magneto's powers vs Gladiator
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Colossus W/Magneto's powers vs Gladiator

Kept thinking about what would happen if Colossus and Polaris had a child, and why Marvel should make this happen.

Anyway how well would a mixture of both power sets do up against a Gladiator level opponent if we took into consideration that Magneto with Colossus level strength should automatically become stronger than either or both together based on the theory of having an increased constitution.

Any opinions?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 10:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

You don't even need Colossus (his powers would add very little here). The kid just needs it's mom's power. Polaris is very underrated. Sure she's not Magneto level but she doesn't have to be. IMHO, she would give Gladiator one hell of a fight and could probably steal some wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 12:36 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What zop said. Colossus adds nothing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 12:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Didn't Gladiator already fuk Polaris in the face?

Magneto should win though. Colossus with Magneto's power would find a way to lose.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wait. Wouldn't Colossus be able to increase the strength of his armor if he could polarize it and use force fields? What about the increased strength that Magneto would have if he could turn to organic metal? Colossus would be able to fly and likely be faster than Magneto is if his entire body were organic steel as well. I guess I just think that if Marvel made a Colossus type character that could use magnetism, that he'd have a lot more potential than either Magneto or Colossus. Maybe it's just me though? Oh well lol.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^no, you’re right. Those saying Colossus adds nothing are themselves adding nothing to this thread in terms of using their imaginations.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Wait. Wouldn't Colossus be able to increase the strength of his armor if he could polarize it and use force fields? What about the increased strength that Magneto would have if he could turn to organic metal? Colossus would be able to fly and likely be faster than Magneto is if his entire body were organic steel as well. I guess I just think that if Marvel made a Colossus type character that could use magnetism, that he'd have a lot more potential than either Magneto or Colossus. Maybe it's just me though? Oh well lol.
Maybe if he didn't have Colossus' brain.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 04:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

gladiator rapes. Even with Magneto's powers, a serious gladiator would just shove Piotr's head up his own rear end before he could even react.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:43 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Xmen admitted that combined they cant beat Gladiator. He stomps this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 12:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by carver9

Fighting together is not the same thing that being an amalgam though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 12:53 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

shifty

Exactly thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 04:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by deathslash
gladiator rapes. Even with Magneto's powers, a serious gladiator would just shove Piotr's head up his own rear end before he could even react.

I agree she's not gonna straight up overpower him. He's broken through Quasar's constructs before and he'll destroy any shield she can come up with. But.....What's stopping her from messing around with the iron in his blood and wrecking him like that? She's displayed this ability on panel before.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 04:25 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
I agree she's not gonna straight up overpower him. He's broken through Quasar's constructs before and he'll destroy any shield she can come up with. But.....What's stopping her from messing around with the iron in his blood and wrecking him like that? She's displayed this ability on panel before.

Nano-carvers flowing through Gladiator's bloodstream make him immune to it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 04:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

colossus could fast ball special himself with those powers... that didn't sound right

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:00 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Maybe if he didn't have Colossus' brain.

Maybe I should have made this Magneto W/Colossus' powers then. I just think that if Piotr had magnetic powers it would fix him, because he's always seemed to be missing something.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 07:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Stoic
Maybe I should have made this Magneto W/Colossus' powers then. I just think that if Piotr had magnetic powers it would fix him, because he's always seemed to be missing something.

Good writing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 07:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Does Gladiator even have Iron is his blood? Hes an alien for Pete's sake.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He doesn't need to control the iron in his blood, lol. He control the em spectrum. That includes electricity.

Edit: @Carver, if he has red blood, it has iron in it.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 20th, 2018 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:42 PM