KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I've noticed a decline in the "20" something kids since the new High School term.

I've noticed a decline in the "20" something kids since the new High School term.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've noticed a decline in the "20" something kids since the new High School term.

Is this because they are really 15 and have to do homework and be in bed by 9 on a school night? I suspect the Star Wars forum will be empty till Christmas holidays.

I for one am glad the little shits aren't trying to organise "Battle Zones".

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

For me, the 20 year old college student, I just moved out of my parents house into a rent-house with a couple of my friends a week ago, and we won't have internet there until tomorrow, so that's why I've been less active than usual on here.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
For me, the 20 year old college student, I just moved out of my parents house into a rent-house with a couple of my friends a week ago, and we won't have internet there until tomorrow, so that's why I've been less active than usual on here.
You probably are 20 DMB, a lot of the others, probably aren't.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Either way, college students are starting their fall semesters now too, so the entire point is pretty much nil.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:14 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Is this because they are really 15 and have to do homework and be in bed by 9 on a school night? I suspect the Star Wars forum will be empty till Christmas holidays.

These days don't most teens have smart phones though? So even in bed they could go online if they really wanted.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
These days don't most teens have smart phones though? So even in bed they could go online if they really wanted.
True, but surely at that age when you get in bed all you want to do is fap.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:32 PM
dadudemon

Yeah, *shakes fist* who likes those shittle lits!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Either way, college students are starting their fall semesters now too, so the entire point is pretty much nil.

yeah this was a pretty poorly thought out thread ngl

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:01 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
yeah this was a pretty poorly thought out thread ngl

Certainly not his first poorly thought out thread...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: I've noticed a decline in the "20" something kids since the new High School term.

Originally posted by Putinbot1

(please log in to view the image)

Back in my day...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back in my day high school kids knew not to eat things used for laundry.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 06:02 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I spent most of my time at Uni, playing Rugby, drinking beer and living with student girls. I'm sure if I was there now with a smart phone I'd post on the internet. I guess the kids have their phones removed from them when they get on the short bus to school.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 10:50 AM
MythLord
Diamond

I'm younger than 20, but I also legit have, like, a life which is more important to me than whatever da fvck this hell-hole of a site has going for it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 11:31 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
I'm younger than 20, but I also legit have, like, a life which is more important to me than whatever da fvck this hell-hole of a site has going for it.
And yet you post this triggered response.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 04:29 PM
Flyattractor

Stop hanging out in front of schools Pooty.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Stop hanging out in front of schools Pooty.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 07:36 AM
Flyattractor

Yes I know "PEDOPHILIA" isn't as looked down upon in Muslim countries...but you should still cut back.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 08:24 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote