KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Admiral McRaven for President! I can see that!

Admiral McRaven for President! I can see that!
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Admiral McRaven for President! I can see that!

The ex-Navy seal is the candidate the Democrats need!

He's not a pussy like the rightists, just a good man who is a true hero!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 01:14 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Thanks for Insulting all those that served that gave their lives to fight back against People Like You. Truly they gave their lives for a Good Cause.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 06:33 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Thanks for Insulting all those that served that gave their lives to fight back against People Like You. Truly they gave their lives for a Good Cause.
McRaven is a real hero, not a sheep. Your posts no longer even make sense to you. Give it up bigot.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 11:51 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
McRaven is a real hero, not a sheep. Your posts no longer even make sense to you. Give it up bigot.

Indeed? I'd be interested in hearing his specific heroic deeds.

And I hope his military training included a section on "this is why you aren't very bright if you run for president and fail to visit wisconsin".

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Are you sure you don't want to insult me via my sexual haibts or routine with this?

laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 09:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed? I'd be interested in hearing his specific heroic deeds.

And I hope his military training included a section on "this is why you aren't very bright if you run for president and fail to visit wisconsin".
Since when does a rightist need specific heroic deeds for someone in a Uniform to be a hero? You're being very unpatriotic.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's always nice to hear a telling of daring deeds.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Admiral McRaven for President! I can see that!

The ex-Navy seal is the candidate the Democrats need!

He's not a pussy like the rightists, just a good man who is a true hero!

He slammed Trump, so now he's a coward and a traitor to the Cult of Trump.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 04:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Since when does a rightist need specific heroic deeds for someone in a Uniform to be a hero? You're being very unpatriotic.

Bingo.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 04:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Admiral McRaven for President! I can see that!

Originally posted by Robtard
He slammed Trump, so now he's a coward and a traitor to the Cult of Trump.

It's patriotic to be critical of your government AND want to improve it by directly participating in it (or trying to effect positive change).

It's brave to oppose the people in power while legitimately working in the best interests of the people.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 05:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Exactly.

I'm more than willing to hear the man out if he's serious, see what his ideas are etc. and go from there.

Also, if he were to run and get far enough in the process where he seems a viable candidate, it'll be hilarious watching Trump and his Cult slam this man's service.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 05:50 PM