KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Attention!

Attention!
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Attention!

Meh first album's out:
https://soundcloud.com/kbeatboy/set...-part-1-to-fall

That is all.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:45 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:06 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!

laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Attention!

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Meh first album's out:

That is all.

I can't listen to it now but I definitely will. If I like it, I will definitely "like" the songs. If I don't like it, I will be buttmad and vote for Trump in 2020.

This better be worth it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit looks like Trump just got another vote for 2020 then.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Who’s ‘meh’?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:27 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Attention!

Meh first album's out:

That is all.
Definitely not my cup of tea. I don't like it even a little bit. In fact, I hate it very much. Among the most unpleasant experience I've ever had with music. But I do recognize this as art and it is not for me, not that you/that person are/is not talented.

But I listened to all of them for a bit.

Why do you/that person have to say so many bad words, though? Feels forced in "The Devil of Hell's Kitchen New Age (Silent) Blues."

Also, "Every new beginning starts with the end." x1000

What type of artist are you/that guy trying to be? Is this some sort of expressive art/poetry? Experimental Poetry?

Last edited by dadudemon on Aug 28th, 2018 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Definitely not my cup of tea. I don't like it even a little bit. In fact, I hate it very much. Among the most unpleasant experience I've ever had with music. But I do recognize this as art and it is not for me, not that you are not talented.

But I listened to all of them for a bit.

Why do you have to say so many bad words, though? Feels forced in "The Devil of Hell's Kitchen New Age (Silent) Blues."

Also, "Every new beginning starts with the end." x1000

What type of artist are you trying to be? Is this some sort of expressive art/poetry? Experimental Poetry?

Bro it was technically art when those feminists painted pictures with their period blood....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:40 PM
snowdragon

That was like henry rollins with gypsy violen and japanese instruments with various other back drops.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Re: Attention!

Definitely not my cup of tea. I don't like it even a little bit. In fact, I hate it very much. Among the most unpleasant experience I've ever had with music.

(please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilarious that Rocky just earned Trump a vote. Owned.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:53 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Re: Re: Attention!

What type of artist are you/that guy trying to be? Is this some sort of expressive art/poetry? Experimental Poetry? [/B]

It started out as a hip-hop album but it turned into a genre-breaking monstrosity.

And yeah, lal, i overuse the hell out of "****ing" in the silent blues spheal, lal.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Aug 28th, 2018 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:52 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should change your rap name to your user name, just drop the last letter. Rocky Donovan. thumb up

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 07:54 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Attention!

It started out as a hip-hop album but it turned into a genre-breaking monstrosity.

And yeah, lal, i overuse the hell out of "****ing" in the silent blues spheal, lal.

I thought it was you purposefully left the opening post, vague, so that people would say mean things about the music just for you to come back and say that it wasn't your actual music to show that certain people would mock or make fun of any music you posted (as you can tell, I'm suspicious of motives).

That's why I wrote my review cautiously with the forward-slashes. Since it is your music, then I don't have to add that atrocious you/them your/their crap.

Anyway, yes, I hate this type of music so so so very much. But I do understand that it is artistic and expressive. It's not for me but you're clearly talented.

Are you passed the "discovering my style" phase and this is your style, for sure? If so, keep doing your thing and **** the haters.

If not, what is your end goal? Do you want to appeal to a broader audience or do you want to keep it more - experimental, artistic, and expressive - while continuing to develop your style?

If the former:

1. Popularize your style a bit by keeping your flow more on point and easier to rhythmically follow with the ear. I know you lose a bit of your style if you do this but this is how you pander to the audience just enough to become bigger.

2. Keep your experimental commentary artistic expressions to one or two bonus tracks and focus more on lyricism and music.

3. Keep a good beat and timing to match your flow.

If the latter:

No way around it. You have to keep at it, relentlessly, as you develop your style. And even as you age, your style will probably continue to change over time.

Thank you very much for sharing your music with us. I know some of us are jerks but I am happy that you shared your music. Express yourself. Feel your music. And you do you, man.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:03 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Attention!

Originally posted by Emperordmb
(please log in to view the image)

It may seem harsh but I'm not going to blow smoke up his ass just to give him feel goods. You might like Japanese Metal Opera, DS0 may like Techno House, and I might like Industrial Techno or something. We won't like each other's style. What's important is that he expresses himself and we see what he's trying to do and then offer our feedback.

He clearly had fun and he enjoys it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:06 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very cool mate thumb up

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:08 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote