KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » British humour, a question to the Americans

British humour, a question to the Americans
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

British humour, a question to the Americans

Wankers Cramp...

Do you get it?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I understand the joke. thumb up

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should have included something more difficult. Wank+cramp...not hard to figure out.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Note to self, jokes for 9-year-olds do not work on adults often.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:38 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oooooooooo

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Brits aint been funny since they got all PC Nazi and made Benny Hill stop doing shows.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Brits aint been funny since they got all PC Nazi and made Benny Hill stop doing shows.

That's cos you're dead inside.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 12:37 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 01:53 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by samhain
That's cos you're dead inside.

You say that but I can remember when This was a example of Typical Brit Humor.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

...and Now THIS Is what is considered to be TYPICAL Brit Humor?

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Wankers Cramp...

Do you get it?

Better Dead inside then Dead in the Head like the Brits.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The funniest thing to come out of the UK in a long time was putting someone on trial for a nazi dog joke. Pure comedy gold.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:11 PM
Flyattractor

Only the Left Leaning Limeys didn't find it funny. We found it both Funny and Anger Inducing but we could still laugh at it as the Limeys march Head Long in to being Actual Fascist.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:48 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sasha Baron Cohen is pretty fuñny.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:55 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sasha Baron Cohen is pretty fuñny.

I know, like when a gun store owner spotted his BS and Cohen fled like a b*tch. Good call!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I know, like when a gun store owner spotted his BS and Cohen fled like a b*tch. Good call!
No I was thinking all the other times he made bigots cry.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of british comedy, the Sadiq Khan balloon:

(please log in to view the image)

You'll see it flying over Parliament Saturday.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:34 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of british comedy, the Sadiq Khan balloon:

(please log in to view the image)

You'll see it flying over Parliament Saturday.
Yeah, imitation is a form of flattery.

Gotta laugh at Surt the monkey in his Bigot tree.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, imitation is a form of flattery.

Gotta laugh at Surt the monkey in his Bigot tree.

Indeed, and those who originally put up Trump balloons in this country must have been flattered by the UK imitating us, correct thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, and those who originally put up Trump balloons in this country must have been flattered by the UK imitating us, correct thumb up
I was thinking the Trump balloon concept being imitated.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:42 PM
Flyattractor

That is just the malaria talking.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 06:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was thinking the Trump balloon concept being imitated.

Yes the people in the UK who did the Trump balloon did indeed imitate the people in the US who have already done the whole "Mock Trump with a balloon" thing, you are 100% correct.

Now if the imitators got imitated I don't know if that should be something to get flattered over given, as noted, they themselves weren't being original...but you do you.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 30th, 2018 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 07:20 PM