KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...

...that SHS’s tweet violates two ethics rules.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...restaurant-that

quote:
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) June 23, 2018

quote:
Sarah, I know you don’t care even a tiny little bit about the ethics rules, but using your official account for this is a clear violation of 5 CFR 2635.702(a). It’s the same as if an ATF agent pulled out his badge when a restaurant tried to throw him/her out. https://t.co/Fj6OfBAdew

— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) June 23, 2018

quote:
Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.

— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) June 23, 2018

No it doesn’t to both points you made, Walter Shaub, you lying, biased piece of shit. erm

To both of his points, in order:

1. She did not use her public office for private gain.
2. She did not violate the endorsements ban.

This guy is not even trying to hide his bias. This is not a reach. This is just blatant lying. He’s trying to use jargon and obscure references to defame or disparage Trump’s presidency and he’s attacking his Trump’s mouthpiece to do it.

Thoughts?

FYI - I typed this with my phone while pooping. If there are mistakes, I ain’t fixing jack.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

ICE should be set loose on this guy.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://mobile.twitter.com/waltshau...%5Etw
eet

quote:
There’s no ethics rule against Sarah Sanders fans being cartoonish hypocrites in defending merchants discriminating against gay people but howling when a merchant rejects a human rights violator based on her involvement in harming babies & children. Ridicule will have to suffice.

Nah, no bias here.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

If the Left didn't do things that were hypocritical then they wouldn't do anything at all

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:47 AM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lock her up.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 10:39 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

A business owner is under no obligation whatsoever to sell you anything or provide you with their services.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 10:47 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
A business owner is under no obligation whatsoever to sell you anything or provide you with their services.

Yet the left had no problem taking those Baker to court sorely based on their religious belief.

But at the same time turns a blind eye when does Of the Islam fate denies the same thing due to their religious belief.

You’re absolutely right though.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 10:57 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That baker should have been smarter about it at the end of the day. If I was against gay marriage the last thing I would be is a phucking baker/cake decorator and even if I was, I'd keep my mouth shut and rack up those pink dollars. Gay people must make up around 40% of a baker's profits.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 11:05 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

That baker should have been smarter about it at the end of the day. If I was against gay marriage the last thing I would be is a phucking baker/cake decorator and even if I was, I'd keep my mouth shut and rack up those pink dollars. Gay people must make up around 40% of a baker's profits.

Not the point. They were in the right of expressing their religious right. Yet, the left condemn and demean them for their views, yet turn a blind eye when Islam was concern.

And I see you didn’t say anything about the same thing happening with the Muslims though?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 11:15 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'm actually unaware of any stories about Muslim bakers refusing to sell a gay guy a donut, don't get me wrong, I'm almost certain it's happened and you're right, it's totally hypocritical. Thing with me is, I try not to get worked up with the various hypocrisies that the left generally executes. You're giving them what they want IMO.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 11:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
...that SHS’s tweet violates two ethics rules.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...restaurant-that

No it doesn’t to both points you made, Walter Shaub, you lying, biased piece of shit. erm

To both of his points, in order:

1. She did not use her public office for private gain.
2. She did not violate the endorsements ban.

This guy is not even trying to hide his bias. This is not a reach. This is just blatant lying. He’s trying to use jargon and obscure references to defame or disparage Trump’s presidency and he’s attacking his Trump’s mouthpiece to do it.

Thoughts?

FYI - I typed this with my phone while pooping. If there are mistakes, I ain’t fixing jack.

Bingo. I give two shits about her being kicked out. But for this fat weasel to say it's like an atf agent pulling out his badge is f*cking retarded.

I'm glad he quit.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 11:56 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm actually unaware of any stories about Muslim bakers refusing to sell a gay guy a donut, don't get me wrong, I'm almost certain it's happened and you're right, it's totally hypocritical. Thing with me is, I try not to get worked up with the various hypocrisies that the left generally executes. You're giving them what they want IMO.

There is a case to pay attention to in Canada. Tranny calls up a place that does waxes, asks if they will wax trannies. The business needs to ask the manager. Manager calls the tranny back and say we leave it up to our technicians whether or not they wanna do waxes on men and the current technician is a muslim who is not comfy doing so.

Now tranny is suing.

We get to see who is higher up on the victim totem pole: muslims or mentally ill men who feel they are women. It's gonna be hard for leftists to decide. Makes me smile.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 11:58 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Restaurant Owner Who Booted Sanders Says Gay Employees Too Triggered By WH Press Secretary

I'd say they are butthurt, but since they are gay their butts are always probably hurting.

ZING!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:06 PM
cdtm

I think it was a setup.

Shattered Glass fabricating. It happened, they were all in on it.

It just doesn't make any sense otherwise. I'm Catholic. and no one would care about selling a cake to a gay couple.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I think it was a setup.

Shattered Glass fabricating. It happened, they were all in on it.

It just doesn't make any sense otherwise. I'm Catholic. and no one would care about selling a cake to a gay couple.

Gay marriage wasn't even legal in the state at the time lol.

Yeah I do think a lot of these are setups. I also think the reactions they claim they had are lies. One guy from the gay couple said he was essentially in tears and hysterical over this.

That's a mental illness. Either it's a lie or the guy is mentally ill.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:12 PM
cdtm

Unless someone is covered under a protected class.

Which does not include political affiliation, oddly. Seems like an oversight, as political discrimination is one of the oldest forms of bias, and certainly a common problem today.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:19 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Surtur
the current technician is a muslim who is not comfy doing so.

I'd side with the Muslim on this. I just don't think that anybody should be made to do something they are uncomfortable with. The tranny is free to look elsewhere for the service, the Muslim is also free to look for alternative employment I suppose. In fact, the tranny is missing out on a gap in the market for transgender/transsexual spa days, instead of making a big hurrah of it they could bring about real change.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 02:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd side with the Muslim on this. I just don't think that anybody should be made to do something they are uncomfortable with. The tranny is free to look elsewhere for the service, the Muslim is also free to look for alternative employment I suppose. In fact, the tranny is missing out on a gap in the market for transgender/transsexual spa days, instead of making a big hurrah of it they could bring about real change.

I'd side with the muslim too. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:02 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
I'd side with the muslim too. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Agreed.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:03 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

thumb up

Agreed. That is the only part of this story I was okay with. They don't like her and who she represents. If they want to throw her out, so be it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 05:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote