KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Abeloth vs. The Father

Abeloth vs The Father
This poll is closed.
Abeloth 2 33.33%
The Father 4 66.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Abeloth vs. The Father
Started by: LaserBoi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaserBoi

Abeloth vs. The Father

This will be an interesting argument. What are your thoughts?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:29 PM
Click here to Send LaserBoi a Private Message Find more posts by LaserBoi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

at first, the father was stronger after she mauled her children, but after the father died, she was stronger than him and would win if they were to battle again.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:36 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaserBoi

it would be a close match, but i think it depends on the situation, if the father was alone, abeloth would win, but id the father was with the children and combined forces, they would win.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:39 PM
Click here to Send LaserBoi a Private Message Find more posts by LaserBoi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LaserBoi
it would be a close match, but i think it depends on the situation, if the father was alone, abeloth would win, but id the father was with the children and combined forces, they would win.
agreed, but in this battle, it is only the father.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:41 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

the father used to be stronger but eventually abeloth was stronger after he died cuz he was dead so he cant beat her if hes dead right?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The Father used to be gooder but then she took a bath and then she was almost as good but then he died so he can't even be as good as her because he died, so she wins because he's a bag of laundry now

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 02:47 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

she was just a normal woman like any female from earth before she bathed in the pool of power, she was still weaker after the bath but eventually the father got old right so i think abeloth wins.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

not just death and age, but the planet that they stranded her on gave her plenty of time for training purposes i assure you.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 05:04 PM
snoke123

the father has already defeated abeloth in the past.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 08:35 PM
Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

But he can’t anymore

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:57 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Depends on which incarnations we're talking about here

Peak Father>Peak Abeloth>Son=Daughter>Dying TCW Father>FOTJ Abeloth

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Abeloth when she met Luke for the first time

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 03:42 PM
BazookaMaster

The Father in prime is the best powerful of all time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:39 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by BazookaMaster
The Father in prime is the best powerful of all time.
Abeloth in her prime is the more powerful than The Father. smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:05 PM
snoke123

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Abeloth in her prime is the more powerful than The Father. smile

prove

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:17 PM
Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by snoke123
prove
Abeloth has been naturally more powerful than The Father after he died, in that case I doubt his prime is stronger, want to challenge me at it?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:20 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Abeloth has been naturally more powerful than The Father after he died, in that case I doubt his prime is stronger, want to challenge me at it?

Chee literally confirms the Father is the most powerful. He is the ultimate authority.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:57 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Chee took a bath in the pool of knowledge, he would know.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 06:06 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Trocity
Chee took a bath in the pool of knowledge, he would know.
Great way to put it, though even the wise Chee is wrong. If the Son came to be stronger than the Father at one point and Abeloth can beat both the children, that would mean the Father ain't cut out to beat his ex.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 02:43 PM