KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Neonazis are now stealing liberal ideology to push racist agenda

Neonazis are now stealing liberal ideology to push racist agenda
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Neonazis are now stealing liberal ideology to push racist agenda

Looks like Neonazis are taking a liberal ideology and making it their own.

This one is much worse than the OK hand-sign:

If you think or say anything resembling, "All races are equal and no one human race is better than the other", that's code-speak among the Neonazis to mean you believe in white-supremacy.

And if you say or think anything resembling, "The idea of human races is outdated so even believing they are equal is racist", that's code-speak among the Neonazis to mean you think white people are inferior to all other races and has resulted in 3 assaults from their members, that we know of, so far:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...73?v=raila&

So it seems not even our words are safe from racists and alt-righters, now. We can't even speak without using racist symbols and ideologies.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those damn nazis!

If only I had a way to whine about them while acting like them!

*see's modern day liberalism* Goal achieved!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I guess Anita Sarkeesian was right all along: everything is racist.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:22 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is drivel put out by the alt right to stop people saying all races are equal probably. Do we have a real source even or is this like Fly's drivel trollbait?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:22 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This is drivel put out by the alt right to stop people saying all races are equal probably. Do we have a real source even or is this like Roy's drivel trollbait?

^ Same guy who has claimed to be wise, LOL!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
^ Same guy who has claimed to be wise, LOL!
want to address the points Pinocchio?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This is drivel put out by the alt right to stop people saying all races are equal probably. Do we have a real source even or is this like Fly's drivel trollbait?

The source is in the OP. erm

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
The source is in the OP. erm
saw the source... what is it?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

want to address the points Pinocchio?

Wait wasn't Pinocchio created by white people. Why do you keep pushing your white ideology on us?

#DogWhistle

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:30 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Did the alt-right really get into your head this much? Can’t sleep at alt-night? Having an alt-fright? Relax and fly an alt-kite; don’t worry because everything will be alt-right.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:32 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait a minute neo nazis are white and Neo from the matrix was white.

Dear lord he secretly hated Morpheus the entire time! Probably was willing to sacrifice himself so he didn't need to be near the black guy.

He could have survived but chose to die because black people existed. Damn you Neo.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The alt right and fascism should worry everyone. Its only taken 73 years for some people to forget. I guess its so long ago for them.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:42 PM
dadudemon

The alt right and fascism should worry everyone. Its only taken 73 years for some people to forget. I guess its so long ago for them.

You are right. That's why I wrote this:

I agree. We should not do anything the alt-right and racist people do when it is specific to their racism.

By avoiding those actions and behaviors, it shows we are better than them. Sure, it means over time we will concede a lot of ground and perhaps box ourselves into a very small set of behaviors and actions we can do. But what is more important is demonstrating that we are better than them. We will stand up for truth and righteousness. We will prove through our actions (or by removing actions from our behaviors) that we are not like them; we are better than them.

So let them have their new racist symbols. We just won't use them anymore.

I think it is better to avoid the racist symbols and ideologies than it is to just continue about my day, oblivious.

If I was to not pay attention to all the things racist people do, I could inadvertently say or do something that racists have coopted. And the absolute worst thing about that is...I might offend someone. Even though almost no one ever should be offended by words or symbols because that's how mature adults should operate, I still care more about offending someone I did not intend to offend.

What if someone illogically thinks I am a racist because I say or do something that racists have coopted? That's just a terrible thought. I'm shuddering at the very thought.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it is better to avoid the racist symbols and ideologies than it is to just continue about my day, oblivious.

If I was to not pay attention to all the things racist people do, I could inadvertently say or do something that racists have coopted. And the absolute worst thing about that is...I might offend someone. Even though almost no one ever should be offended by words or symbols because that's how mature adults should operate, I still care more about offending someone I did not intend to offend.

What if someone illogically thinks I am a racist because I say or do something that racists have coopted? That's just a terrible thought. I'm shuddering at the very thought.

Dude, dude, when you make an okay symbol there is a hole. Donuts have holes.

WTF IS IN YOUR SIG!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the real world words offend all the time, particularly where a power imbalance exists. Adults know that and behave accordingly. This is particularly common in honour cultures.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:52 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Dude, dude, when you make an okay symbol there is a hole. Donuts have holes.

WTF IS IN YOUR SIG!!!

You're right, I will have to change my sig. But that's very intrusive in how I represent myself. Obviously, I never intended my donuts to represent anything except my love for these delicious heavenly foods.

But I care more about expressing my righteousness and inclusiveness than I do my own individuality. I will change my sig ASAP.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:55 PM
dadudemon

In the real world words offend all the time, particularly where a power imbalance exists. Adults know that and behave accordingly. This is particularly common in honour cultures.

You're right. They do. That's why we should always always go out of our way to make sure we don't offend someone. Even though mature adults shouldn't be offended by almost any words or symbols, ever, we still need to be careful.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:56 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right. They do. That's why we should always always go out of our way to make sure we don't offend someone. Even though mature adults shouldn't be offended by almost any words or symbols, ever, we still need to be careful.
I certainly don't see maturity as never being offended by words. Where did this drivel come from in recent years, words are often meant to offend and underpinned by ideas and actions offensive to many. This is particularly true when the offensive group or Individual has greater power to propagate these offensive ideas. That's reality and why Trump offends and is offended so often for example.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 07:34 AM
dadudemon

I certainly don't see maturity as never being offended by words.

That's good that we agree that the absolute statement, "Mature adults should never be offended by words or symbols" is incorrect:

Even though almost no one ever should be offended by words or symbols because that's how mature adults should operate...

Even though mature adults shouldn't be offended by almost any words or symbols...

Where did this drivel come from in recent years, words are often meant to offend and underpinned by ideas and actions offensive to many. This is particularly true when the offensive group or Individual has greater power to propagate these offensive ideas. That's reality and why Trump offends and is offended so often for example.

Bravo bringing your diatribe back to a political jab at Trump. It was a very big stretch, but you pulled it off.

But since you didn't ruin my OP, there's clearly honor among trolls. So you can win the literacy "debate" in the other thread. thumb up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:06 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Am I safe to use milk in my coffee or is that symbolic for the whites (milk) oppressing the blacks (black coffee)?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 07:39 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote