KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Women in the work place: don't hire them and avoid them

Women in the work place: don't hire them and avoid them
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Women in the work place: don't hire them and avoid them

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...men-at-all-cost

It's odd, I've been saying similar things to the content in that article for years. Some of the content is so specific that I have to question where they got it from (yes, I am arrogant enough to call it potential plagiarism). But it's also possible that due to the Political Correctness, false accusations, and the hysteria of being falsely accused of sexual harassment BECAUSE of women in the workplace, it is very possible for various people to come to the same exact set of conclusions that I have. It's just odd that they word it, sometimes, in the same way I do.

Here are some of the takeaways from the article for men to mitigate the risk of having female coworkers:

1. No more dinners with female colleagues.
2. Don’t sit next to them on flights.
3. Book hotel rooms on different floors.
4. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

This presents a problem for women in the workplace. How are they supposed to move up in the financial industry if their male colleagues avoid them to prevent the harassment debauchery?

And this can risk getting sex-based discrimination lawsuits. "Unfair, they discriminated against me by not involving me. I cannot get a promotion and all my male colleagues get them." That's a legit concern.

Congratulations: this is the result of toxic feminism and toxic political correctness.

How about we teach our daughters to kick men in the balls or punch them in the face? "But but but!!! Violence in the work place!" Nah, I'd rather a man get punched in the face out of a misunderstanding than a sexual harassment suit or discrimination suit. We've become too much like babies. Too politically correct. If a man got kicked in the balls AND could do absolutely NOTHING about it because he said something over the line, he'd think twice about sexual harassment. This should be default behavior.

Now women are being alienated because they are, rightfully and correctly, being viewed as negative financial liabilities.

Problems with women in the workplace:

1. Take off of work too much.
2. Have babies and quit their job.
3. Too much sexual harassment fear in the workplace due to all the crap happening.
4. Go through extreme emotional ups and downs significantly more so than men, according to both men and women surveyed. Citation

And the damn good women in the workplace are negatively impacted by these biases and problems. It sucks. I know some of these women. They are badass. But they are being held back.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Keep em barefoot and makin sammachis in the kitchen.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feminism is Damaging Women's Careers #MeToo

Men Demand Consent Videos From Women Because Of MeToo

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. Women infect companies and screw things up with their Fee Fee's making the calls. Sad to see really.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fragile men and edgy Rightist youtube boys. Oh my.

But the answer is rather simply, this guy put it:

"There are as many or more men who are responding in quite different ways. One, an investment adviser who manages about 100 employees, said he briefly reconsidered having one-on-one meetings with junior women. He thought about leaving his office door open, or inviting a third person into the room.

Finally, he landed on the solution: “Just try not to be an *******.”

That’s pretty much the bottom line, said Ron Biscardi, chief executive officer of Context Capital Partners. “It’s really not that hard.”
-snip

Just treat your female coworkers normal.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie is such a CUCK!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Robbie is such a CUCK!
Have you ever had sex? Spare us the answer we already know the answer.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Have you ever had sex? Spare us the answer we already know the answer.

Quannie is such a angry little incel.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 07:09 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Women aged 35 to 50 who have a family are the best and hardest working employees out there. They will do any extra work to keep the family financially secure.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Says the guy who under pays his housecleaner...SHAME !!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:07 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Says the guy who under pays his housecleaner...SHAME !!!!!!!!

Ha, I underpay no employees as my employees.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Fragile men and edgy Rightist youtube boys. Oh my.

But the answer is rather simply, this guy put it:

"There are as many or more men who are responding in quite different ways. One, an investment adviser who manages about 100 employees, said he briefly reconsidered having one-on-one meetings with junior women. He thought about leaving his office door open, or inviting a third person into the room.

Finally, he landed on the solution: “Just try not to be an *******.”

That’s pretty much the bottom line, said Ron Biscardi, chief executive officer of Context Capital Partners. “It’s really not that hard.”
-snip

Just treat your female coworkers normal.

And that guy is an idiot if he thinks "doing the same" is the solution. Leaving the door open is a good idea but that's only a small step in the right direction. He needs to record all meetings if he wants to stay out of trouble.

No, I am not joking.

If he thinks, "Just don't be an ***hole" is the correct solution, then he has missed the point entirely. The problem is, most are not. But some of that set STILL end up in lawsuits.

Captain Picard put it best:

(please log in to view the image)

So what are men like me doing? We avoid situations where "committing no mistakes but still lose" can happen.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't think he's an idiot as I don't think women in general are just waiting and looking for some excuse to file a harassment and/or discrimination lawsuit, most women, like men, want to do their jobs and be recognized for their performance.

The odd case of false harassment/discrimination is going to happen regardless, as there's shitty people in the world, both men and women.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 4th, 2018 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

humans lie

in competitive environments like finance

humans lie and cheat (and steal) a lot

The finance industry is not a place to work if you are a gentle trusting soul

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:40 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

See this is the kinda thing that happens when you leave the women alive after you're finished with them. ****ing amateurs.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't think he's an idiot...

I do think he's an idiot for thinking that all he has to do is "not be an ***hole." The problem is, most are not. But some of that set STILL end up in lawsuits.

...as I don't think women in general are just waiting and looking for some excuse to file a harassment and/or discrimination lawsuit, most women, like men, want to do their jobs and be recognized for their performance.

I agree with this statement. However, the problem is not with "most women." 1 lawsuit is all it takes for a multimillion dollar company be taken down. "If only I had not been unlucky enough to have that one woman working here." That type of thinking spreads like a meme (how Dawkins originally defined "meme") and you see aversion to hiring women. The trend the article is pointing out.

The odd case of false harassment/discrimination is going to happen regardless, as there's shitty people in the world, both men and women.

This is where you fall out of line with people who run complicated models by collecting a crap ton of dating and are determining that liability of women in the workplace is increasing.

It's a numbers game. Some organizations exist to do consulting for others. They review things such as sensitive cases from HR, do all sorts of demographic analyses and determine insurance policies and company based on those results. If you are this type of consultant, you make a lot of money.

But you also see trends. When you get expensive insurance to mitigate the financial risk of a female in your work place, you probably have to take a step back and ask yourself what the hell is wrong with the workplace.

There ARE men who still harass. And they should pay the price for it. But more often than not, it's stupid crap that ends up in HR and stupid crap that results in lawsuits.This is what they are talking about in that article. No one is arguing that sexual harassment is okay. No one should. The problem is the pendulum swung too far one way and now it is becoming less of a financially secure investment to have women in the workplace.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did indeed love the stupidity of "just don't be an a-hole". As well as those dumb enough to parrot it as if it's some sage advice.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Women in the work place ...

It is quite the pickle we've gotten ourselves into. I don't know if there is much else we can do beyond mutual respect, common sense, and due process. And with time.

We need a good romcom to help us through.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 10:22 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I did indeed love the stupidity of "just don't be an a-hole". As well as those dumb enough to parrot it as if it's some sage advice.

^Triggered*

*Especially hilarious since he's unemployed and leeching off the state

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Triggered*

*Especially hilarious since he's unemployed and leeching off the state

^Butthurt over his stupidity being pointed out. Do better, don't be so stupid next time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 10:38 PM