KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Suit/Armor wars.

Suit/Armor wars.
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Suit/Armor wars.

Which suit or armor would you rather posses on a regular basis? Which do you think would win in a fight?

For the fight part we will assume that a member of DEVGRU or SHIELD has been cloned and each one was given a suit and dropped in an arena for a battle to the death.

Contestants:
1. The Venom Symbiote
2. The Guyver Unit
3. Iron Mans Mark 1 armor
4. Master Chiefs Armor.
5. Batman's Insider Suit ( Don't know much, but I believe has limited charge).
6. Blue Beetle
7. X-O Man O War
8. Spawn: First Age ( at the beginning of his power).

I'm trying to keep them in roughly the same level but I would like to add a couple more suits without jumping to high like lex luthors power suit. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Badabing on Mar 23rd, 2014 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 06:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I wont comment on the foght part but I would rather possess the symbiote on a regular basis.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 06:19 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Guyver unit definitely. Thatd be awesome.

Venom is cool and all but has consequences.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 06:54 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I picked that one for everyday due to shape shifting and being able to look like whatever. Bank robberies would be a piece of cake. On that note, I probably shouldn't have any of these.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:00 PM
SamZED

Youd get "addicted" though. Plus the whole brain eating thing, even Eddie had trouble controling it, get pissed and noone is safe. Might give you cancer too. Plus the weaknesses.
Guyver is like an armoured Spider-man, super speed, agility, strength, elbow blades, freaking megasmashers. Like a walking nuclear reactor.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:09 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah. Guyvers a badass. I really wish they would make another live action. I loved the 2nd one.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:21 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Master chiefs armor.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:31 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'd prefer to be in full control of all of my faculties, so I'd choose the Iron Man armor. I wonder why the X-O Manawar (or however it's spelled) suit wasn't added to the mix?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:31 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Because I am unfamiliar with it. In my post I said I was open to suggestions as long as they are roughly in the same class. If a few more people add some good ones I will see if bad a ( or whatever mod is on) will add them.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Might give you cancer too.

Same with drinking laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Same with drinking laughing out loud
(pours some vodka) tell me more.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:01 PM
ShadowFyre

Lol well I smoke,drink and occasionally wear alien suits so I doubt I have long then

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:28 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The Venom Symbiote or Insider Suit for me. And if I HAD to choose one between the two, it'd be the Symbiote. Cl12 strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability, leaping, wall crawling, incredibly strong webbing, and camouflage (I think he can even turn invisible like the Predator).

The other suits seem......meh.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:35 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
(pours some vodka) tell me more.

Better not to know, alcohol-related diseases are as numerous as doombots.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

No love for Blue Beetle or the Manowar?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 11:23 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Man o war doeseny sound like something I would want to wear all the time lol. I was going to add spawn first age suit and I still might. Do y'all think its to powerful though?

None of the mods are on right now. Lazy. They must think they deserve lives or something.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 12:38 AM
ShadowFyre

so I added a couple of people to the list. This will be the last I add due to the high price certain raptors require you pay. Mammal sacrifices and whatnot.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 03:58 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

venom if I don't have to eat people or brains. if I do the spawn

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 01:52 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by "Id"
No love for Blue Beetle or the Manowar?

Too op

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

bluebeetle's suit

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:42 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote