KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Elon Musk says he's not perverted enough to appear on CNN.

Elon Musk says he's not perverted enough to appear on CNN.
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Elon Musk says he's not perverted enough to appear on CNN.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ear-on-cnn/amp/

quote:
Menu
NEWS
Elon Musk says he’s ‘not perverted enough’ to appear on CNN
By Lee Brown

December 23, 2021 | 2:02pm

Musk made the remarks on a podcast interview with satirical website The Babylon Bee.
The Babylon Bee/YouTube
Elon Musk is taking aim at CNN’s mounting sex scandals — joking that he’s “not perverted enough” to appear on the troubled network.

The world’s richest man made the quip during a more than 90-minute podcast interview with satirical website The Babylon Bee after co-host Ethan Nicolle admitted he felt “unqualified to be interviewing” him.

“You could be on CNN right now. A real news organization,” co-host Kyle Mann told the Tesla mogul.

Musk replied with an exaggerated laugh, raising an eyebrow at the description of the network bruised by numerous sex scandals, including a producer accused of being a pedophile.

“Unfortunately … I’m not perverted enough, I guess,” the space-travel pioneer joked.

Musk referred to a recent Babylon Bee headline about the scandals in which the site joked that the network’s HR team was asking future employees if they “are a creepy pervert” in job applications.

CNN this year has faced a number of sex scandals — including among its own star anchors.

Chris Cuomo
Chris Cuomo has been accused of sexual misconduct.
Cindy Ord/Getty Images for SiriusXM
Earlier this month, the network fired prime-time star Chris Cuomo amid allegations of sexual impropriety as well as lying about his behind-the-scenes meddling in trying to protect his brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, from his own sexual misconduct scandal.

Cuomo’s on-air pal, Don Lemon, has also been accused in a lawsuit of sexually assaulting a man in a Hamptons bar three years ago. Like Cuomo, Lemon has denied the allegations.

More recently, one of Cuomo’s former producers, John Griffin, was fired earlier this month over allegations he’d bragged about luring girls as young as 7 to his home for “sexual subservience” training.

Griffin — who said he’d worked “shoulder-to-shoulder” with Cuomo — has been indicted by a federal grand jury in Vermont for attempting to “induce minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity.”

John Griffin
Griffin has been indicted by a grand jury in Vermont.
Vermont State Police via AP
The 44-year-old producer, a married dad of three girls, is facing up to 10 years in prison for each of the three counts he is facing in charges involving a 9-year-old girl. He pleaded not guilty Wednesday.

FILED UNDER CHRIS CUOMO , CNN , DON LEMON , ELON MUSK , PEDOPHILES , SEX SCANDALS , 12/23/21
trending now

Baby uses sign language to say 'Help' while on Santa's lap

Biden says 'I agree' when dad drops 'Let's Go, Brandon' on NORAD Santa call

The surprising new Omicron symptom that you might notice at Christmas dinner

Kelly LeBrock 'feels sorry' for ex Steven Seagal: He’s a Hollywood tragedy

My enraged boyfriend threw acid in my face — but I still married him

Pfizer booster protection against Omicron drops after 10 weeks: study
Post Sports+
Email Newsletters
Mobile Apps
Contact Us
Tips
© 2021 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Privacy

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 01:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote