KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My Crew vs Orcs in LOTR

My Crew vs Orcs in LOTR
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

My Crew vs Orcs in LOTR

Punisher, Bullseye, Hawkeye, Deadshot and Solo all get transported to Helms Deep in LOTR verse. They get transported to an empty castle with everything you would find in it but there are no people there. They're chillin and hanging out until they found out the same Orcs that appeared in the film are coming to **** them up and they have 36 hours to prepare.

My Crew get:

1. Standard equipment.
2. 150 Hand ninjas
3 One of Punishers warehouses. Use your imagination but nothing more powerful than a rocket launcher is allowed no armoured vehicles either.
4. Castle full of stuff you would find in a castle....no pun intended. My crew already know where everything is located before prep starts.

P.S. Assume no in-fighting and everybody will cooperate.

Last edited by Deadline on Jun 1st, 2009 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:27 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

How many orcs?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Nuts I just found out there were 10,000 Orcs I thought it was 250,000. laughing out loud Anyway I edited my post and there 10,000 Orcs.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:37 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

That team is good, but the Uruk Hai have a numbers advantage, and a massive one. I mean, the team only have so much ammo.

+ the Uruk's have Beserkers, which are incredibly hard to put down.

+ on mass Hand Ninja's are terrible.

5 Hand Ninja's would do better than 150.

So in the end, Uruk's win.
But it takes awhile.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:01 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
That team is good, but the Uruk Hai have a numbers advantage, and a massive one. I mean, the team only have so much ammo.

It depends on how they use it. I dont think they will just try to put them down with bullets but I can see Punisher planting booby traps awhile before they reach the gates. One grenade could take out probably more than 1 and would at least immobolise.

Bear in mind in daughters of the dragon we see part of Punishers stash. We see 2 walls and we dont even see all of it. There was apporxiamtely 30 guns on each wall and most of them were machine guns. Most likely he has more guns and more weapons because they didnt even show the complete section of the ware house. He has enough guns to equip every hand ninja and ammo.

+ the Uruk's have Beserkers, which are incredibly hard to put down.

Not to grenades, missle launchers or great big filthy machine guns that can mow them down.

+ on mass Hand Ninja's are terrible.

5 Hand Ninja's would do better than 150.

Totally disagree thats usually because they are fighting highly skilled martial artists. A mass of hand ninjas took down a sentinel. A group of hand ninjas have nearly killed Ronin and Wolverines HF and bones have saved his life from hand ninjas on 2 ocassions, in one of those incidents he was only fighting four of them.

So in the end, Uruk's win.
But it takes awhile.

Maybe.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:19 AM
Survivor19

quote:
A group of hand ninjas have nearly killed Ronin and Wolverines HF and bones have saved his life from hand ninjas on 2 ocassions, in one of those incidents he was only fighting four of them.

And when Wolverine and Electra took on entire hand in their Forbidden City, they won.
Change 150 to 10 and their usefulness will be increased hundredfold!!!
Uruk win this... well, Solo runs away, but he doesn't count.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:29 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Survivor19
And when Wolverine and Electra took on entire hand in their Forbidden City, they won.
Change 150 to 10 and their usefulness will be increased hundredfold!!!
Uruk win this... well, Solo runs away, but he doesn't count.

That was after Wolverine had used a sentinel to kill alot of them first, the hand ninjas destroyed the sentinel no expression . Masses of hand ninjas ****ed up Ronin as well.

Both Wolverine and Elektra could kill alot of Orcs as well, sorry mate that logic dont work.

Last edited by Deadline on Jun 1st, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:32 PM
Lord Feron

I would say team definitly has a shot. Hand ninjas or not i'm banking on the aim of the guys. They are all better than legolas IMO> No orc is gonna charge the walls and blow it up because anyone of those guys would be able to shoot the bomb as soon as they see it.

Also A shit ton of C4, nades, rockets, plastics, whatever is going to take out a crap ton.

Since Frank has access to alot of guns we mostly lkily won't have to reload just drop a gun and use another and drop a gun and use another and so on. Also Chain gun might be in use here to.

THe only thing I would say that they have to worry about is fatiugue. Killing that many orcs evenw ith guns has to be tiring so if they don't succumb to exhaustion they could do this.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:53 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If Aragorn Legolis Gimily and the army of Elves & Men could barely defeat them and were still fighting them on the next day until Gandalf and the riders of the Riddimark not sure that right but hard to see only 5 people doing it. He orcs and Uruk Hai had swords bows and arrows ladders to breach he walls giant grappling hook and fire and gun powered.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 01:13 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

they will mess those orcs up. they will be uss explosives for awhile, and once they ran out thy split up bullseyes ammo and share it with each other while he throw shit through the Orcs skulls

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:09 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Nothing more powerful than a rocket launcher? Would a land mine be considered more powerful? If not, the team clear it. Hand ninjas may be fodder in comics, but theyd wipe the floor with burokai(sp?).

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:19 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I would say team definitly has a shot. Hand ninjas or not i'm banking on the aim of the guys. They are all better than legolas IMO> No orc is gonna charge the walls and blow it up because anyone of those guys would be able to shoot the bomb as soon as they see it.

Also A shit ton of C4, nades, rockets, plastics, whatever is going to take out a crap ton.

Since Frank has access to alot of guns we mostly lkily won't have to reload just drop a gun and use another and drop a gun and use another and so on. Also Chain gun might be in use here to.

THe only thing I would say that they have to worry about is fatiugue. Killing that many orcs evenw ith guns has to be tiring so if they don't succumb to exhaustion they could do this.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:20 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by jrodslam
Nothing more powerful than a rocket launcher? Would a land mine be considered more powerful? If not, the team clear it. Hand ninjas may be fodder in comics, but theyd wipe the floor with burokai(sp?).

Land mines defintely allowed nothing like a combat helicopter or a tank (yeah Frank has had at least one of those).

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:24 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

then they easily win set those up around, or just have Bullseye throw them while he's throwing grenades. And the will take out a ridiculous amount

the rest get mowed down by gun fire

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:26 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Orc loss very easily. If anyone read LOTR they would know why. If you are talking about Uruk-Hai like in the Movie, then they wins. These guys are physically stronger then Human in LOTR Universe(which are above average). They are excellent at taking orders, and will DIE for what must be done. The sheer number advantage and the amount of different weapons they have make their job a lot easier.

All they have to do is use the Powder/Explosives are detonate where ever they see fit. If any thing else, they just send a couple of hundred backed by Archers/crossbow men and they win. It's that easy !1

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:44 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

How much preptime do they get?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:28 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
How much preptime do they get?

36 hours. A day and a half.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:30 PM
Dr Will Hatch

OK. Team Anti Hero in a stomp.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:32 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

The team do it. Just imagine:

A massive group of orcs, and you just trow a rocket in the middle of it. How much orcs they would hurt with only one shot? And if they enter the castle, they all fought meta-human before and they are all expert in martial arts. They would stomp the shit out of the orcs.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:36 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Uruks have crossbows, don't they...?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote