KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Battlefield (2021)

Battlefield (2021)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Battlefield (2021)

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/statu...1_&ref_url=

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefiel...skar-gabrielson

Looks like this is set to be revealed pretty soon. I hope it's a step up from 1 and V, and that it sticks to modern day. I'm hoping for the return of levelution and some pretty insane destruction physics. I'm also hoping for a much higher 100+ player count in a map, larger squads (5-6 players), and maybe 6 different classes this time. I need Battlefield back in my life in top form. This used to be the greatest shooter of all time for me.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 22nd, 2021 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 03:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I liked BF5..and I think the addition of the buildable encampments and the health system was a good change. I hope they continue this.

For the PC, the browser add-on and menus were a bit annoying...but I always preferred that to the menus in BF1 and BF5.....those menus sucked balls. Always annoying to check weapons and shit.

I believe they already announced its modern day environment. I would assume its a larger player count and I wonder what else they will do. Though..I don't think a larger player count is really going to do much....it just means its bigger maps...you are most likely going to be fighting a small group of people at a time.

I had an idea that BF6 should be an all-encompassing ode to Battlefield. Get rid of the singleplayer campaign, build about 10 original maps (maybe 15)...and then just release a boatload of updated classic maps from every single game....with a modern twist. Have like 20-30 of them.

Also bring back the classic BF mode from the first two games, where you can literally lose a match if the team captures all points.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 03:48 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post May 2nd, 2021 05:54 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

We're 22 years post-BF4. Future warfare. **** yes.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 10:02 PM
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Jun 13th, 2021 07:58 PM