KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Pound for pound what is the most powerful attack in DB?

Pound for pound what is the most powerful attack in DB?
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

Pound for pound what is the most powerful attack in DB?

aside from attacks from divine beings for obvious reasons what is the most powerful or destructive attack in DB? pound for pound.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 12:43 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Pound for pound what is the most powerful attack in DB?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
aside from attacks from divine beings for obvious reasons what is the most powerful or destructive attack in DB? pound for pound.
Depends on who you ask. Destructively vegetas on screen final flash against cell was one of the most obvious power displays. Most of what we see after are implied powerful blasts that never really show what they imply. Buus plantery bomb is another on the high scale we have seen.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 02:36 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

i mean if there are 2 people with equal powers in a beam struggle, is there a certain beam that would dominate the other just because its that powerful?

also looking for special techniques that cause a lot of damage compared to the amount of power that goes into them.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 05:47 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Pound for pound on energy attacks? What?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 05:52 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

lol ya. thought about that after the fact. poor wording on my partstick out tongue

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 05:54 PM
NemeBro

The Kikosho seems particularly adept at hitting above its user's weight class.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 06:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by NemeBro
Thats definite. Since its creation its always been a move that seem to shoot high above the users class.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 08:32 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Final Flash

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 08:51 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

And if we're talking about just lethality, then I'd also add the Destructo Disc to the list. The best example of this is when Krillin, with a PL of ~75,000, nearly killed 2nd form Freeza, whose PL was upwards of 1,000,000.

Hell, up until Jiren swatted Goku's Discs away during the ToP, that technique had NEVER been blocked in canon.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Destruction Disc is hamstrung by the fact that it can only cut.

Past the Freeza saga every big bad could easily survive it, like Cell or Buu.

It should be great for killing "normal" fighters though, yeah. thumb up

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 11:57 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

And if we're talking about just lethality, then I'd also add the Destructo Disc to the list. The best example of this is when Krillin, with a PL of ~75,000, nearly killed 2nd form Freeza, whose PL was upwards of 1,000,000.

Hell, up until Jiren swatted Goku's Discs away during the ToP, that technique had NEVER been blocked in canon.
Didn't Cell survive when Krillin went all "rage mode" on him?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 04:43 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Think you're referring to filler from the anime.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 04:44 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Didn't Cell survive when Krillin went all "rage mode" on him?
Like Nem said, that was just anime filler.

In canon, the Destructo Disc was never blocked/repelled until Jiren did so during the ToP.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 12:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

ya the disc isnt any good against someone who can heal but its still pretty impressive i guess.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Against someone with an uber HF(like Cell or Boo), no, a Destructo Disc wouldn't be overly effective... Perma-killing those types of characters requires generating an immensely powerful attack that can atomize their entire bodies in one fell swoop.

I was referring to the Disc's ability to damage and/or kill a 'normal' opponent who is WAY outside the user's weight class. For example: Oozaru Vegeta felt the need to dodge Krillin's Disc during the Saiyan saga, despite being ~100x more powerful. 2nd form Freeza also felt the need to dodge Krillin's Discs on Namek, even though he was upwards of 13x more powerful. Etc.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:08 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Like to throw out makankosappo. Piccolos power level always skyrockets when he uses it. It takes forever but he can hit way above his class (frost knew he couldnt get hit with it)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:45 PM
Bentley
Seitei

For me it'll always be confusing as to how exactly did Piccolo intended to use his Special Beam Canon vs Goku in the first place

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 05:20 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Tbh I legitimately think Freeza could have beaten Krillin even if he managed to cut him in half or cut his head in two. His species' capacity to survive just about anything short of complete annihilation is absurd.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20171016190919

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 07:06 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh most likely. I was mainly just referring to the Disc's ability to damage him in the first place, despite the massive difference in power. But yeah, Freeza's ability to survive grievous injuries is insane -- especially for a being with no formal healing factor.

You can dice him into small bits, and it STILL doesn't kill him, ffs:

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 01:17 PM
cdtm

I can't picture the Kikoho beating the Kamehameha.

It's so much smaller, how could it destroy the attack? Maybe pass through it, as we saw happen in Yuyuhakoso.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 09:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote