KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fetishes and/or Kinks

Fetishes and/or Kinks
Started by: James T. Kirk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
James T. Kirk
Captain

Fetishes and/or Kinks

Got any?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 06:47 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 07:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Oh, yes.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 07:46 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I think James is sharing one of his/hers/its right now...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

I don't know... another member in the off topic forum thinks it is kinky that I consider freckled beauty to be the most gorgeous and outstanding kind. Take this picture of a lady who resembles a ginger Emma Watson. She's obviously much more beautiful than Emma Watson herself. I think it is taking an objective view, not being kinky. Anyway, I love the contrast between creamy skin and freckles, especially heavy and dark freckles.

Attachment: luca emma watson.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Last edited by heartfire on Aug 27th, 2018 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 08:21 PM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

This is a more beautiful picture. So objective, not really kinky. Say if you agree or not.

Attachment: emma stone perfection.jpg

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 08:25 PM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Many... Too many...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 08:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Yeah, obviously. Everyone has a kink.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 09:24 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by heartfire
This is a more beautiful picture. So objective, not really kinky. Say if you agree or not.

Looks like she has some poop on her nose.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yes, many.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, obviously. Everyone has a kink.

Unfortunately for both of us I know too many of yours

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Be careful what you say when you get drunk on New Years Eve

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:59 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

hoodies are my weakness.

Beanies too.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:29 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Unfortunately for both of us I know too many of yours

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Be careful what you say when you get drunk on New Years Eve

You've really only scratched the surface. But please, continue to brag how you take advantage of your friend being drunk to make repetative, sh!tty-ass memes. Truly, you are a person to admire. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:09 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

No, one should never take advantage of a drunk friend. That would be as bad as betraying their confidence.

Originally posted by Surtur
Looks like she has some poop on her nose.

Schoolyard humour... Anyway, I love her look because it reminds me of facial tattooing. I find the idea of face tattoos arousing, but would not want anyone to do anything as drastic as tattoo their face, but freckles occur naturally (unless hers are fake). I don't know whether an interest in tattoos counts as a kink or not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:19 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by MythLord
You've really only scratched the surface. But please, continue to brag how you take advantage of your friend being drunk to make repetative, sh!tty-ass memes. Truly, you are a person to admire. smile

I don't think I could survive going beneath the surface...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 03:34 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Too terrible to speak of.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:17 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, one should never take advantage of a drunk friend. That would be as bad as betraying their confidence.

Schoolyard humour... Anyway, I love her look because it reminds me of facial tattooing. I find the idea of face tattoos arousing, but would not want anyone to do anything as drastic as tattoo their face, but freckles occur naturally (unless hers are fake). I don't know whether an interest in tattoos counts as a kink or not.

...it genuinely looks like she has some poo poo on her nose.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think I could survive going beneath the surface...

Few people can. Fewer people escape. But none do so with their minds intact. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 08:00 PM
heartfire

Originally posted by Surtur
...it genuinely looks like she has some poo poo on her nose.

Mmmm... and I suppose that if she had just a picturesque smattering instead, then you would think it looked like fly poop instead of poo poo?

Anyway, while red headed beauty may be the best kind, it is made even more eye catching if they have freckled skin, as they nearly always do.

This lady has tilted her face so that its best angle is towards the camera, but it is her complexion that is most eye catching:

Attachment: german.jpg

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 03:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mmmm... and I suppose that if she had just a picturesque smattering instead, then you would think it looked like fly poop instead of poo poo?

Anyway, while red headed beauty may be the best kind, it is made even more eye catching if they have freckled skin, as they nearly always do.

This lady has tilted her face so that its best angle is towards the camera, but it is her complexion that is most eye catching:

Ur all mad and stuff about the poop face. It's totally possible the way her hair was in the picture created a shadow on her nose that added to the poop look.

No not all freckles look like poop. Just that one picture.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 03:12 PM