KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Favourite Iron Maiden and/or Judas Priest album(s)

Favourite Iron Maiden and/or Judas Priest album(s)
Started by: Grimm Reaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

Favourite Iron Maiden and/or Judas Priest album(s)

What's everyones favourite album by these two great metal band, for me it's

Judas Priest: pretty much every judas priest album I have and heard

Iron Maiden: every Bruce Dickinson and Paul Di'anno album

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:27 AM
Grimm Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What the f...?

Come on ... There gotta be 1 thats your fav. out of all the albums.

For me ...
Judas Priest: Screaming for Vengeance

Iron Maiden: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:19 PM
What the f...? is currently offline Click here to Send What the f...? a Private Message Find more posts by What the f...? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

They're so great I just can't decide but at the moment Dance of Death is my fave Iron Maiden and for judas priest...I dunno

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 01:21 AM
Grimm Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

judas priest's best album imho is...british steel

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 01:58 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Agreed.

Maiden: Powerslave.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:51 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

It took me a wile to get into powerslave because I didn't really listen to it that much but now I really like it, my favourite song on it is Back in the Village and it has that really freaky end bit

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:59 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Ram It Down for Judas and i dont listen to enough Maiden to say an album

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:13 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

Was Ram it Down a halford album?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:58 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not sure of your question since one of rob halford's solo projects was called "halford" if your asking that then no.

if you're asking if it was JP with halford, then yes

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:33 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

Ah, yeah, that's what I meant, tell me a good song so I can check it out

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:00 AM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

what, you mean from british steel?

well you've probably heard half the songs on there already. breaking the law, metal gods, living after midnight, steeler. of coarse its not all great, for instance that corny ass song "united". but really there is no perfect priest album is there?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:05 AM
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

No I meant from Ram it Down and I liked United...but my favourite song of all is Beyond The Realms of Death and I mena my all time favourite, with Touch of Evil and Turbo Lover following close behind...but yeah tell me a good song of Ram it down...and I like Electric Eye!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:54 AM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

ahh yes, electric eye could very well be my favorite, although i never really weighed it out with the others. as for ram it down...i really dont like it...i mean i did when i bought the album in '88 (i was 13 at the time) and really liked it, but it didnt really have that timeless quality and wore out my favor really quick. so i cant really suggest anything there...well...they did a cover of 'johnny b good' which was very popular, so you may want to check that out.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:00 PM
Grimm Reaper
The Patient Mental

cool, thanks, I've got some albums that I donwloaded so I have a bit, I don't really have a fave album though, just the majority of most album is good, especially The Sentinel on Defenders of the Faith

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:15 PM
MrMind

iron maiden: powerslave
judas priest: screaming for vengeance

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 07:25 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Iron Maiden : Powerslave

Love the album.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 08:23 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Jugulator, best priest album of all time.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 05:57 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Judas Priest - British Steel

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 05:55 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Mine favourite Judith Priest album is the first one! (1974)

The BEST sounding one for sure..... (I just got the record)

For Iron Maiden it would be the album with 2 MINS TO MIDNIGHT on it....They went downhill after that....

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 05:34 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Maiden: Powerslave

Judas Priest: Defenders of The Faith.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 05:39 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote