KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » so I'm getting married

so I'm getting married
Started by: Dave_97

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dave_97
Party Dave

so I'm getting married

Listen up kmcizzlers, Dave is getting married in one week.
I've got a son who's 9 months old.
In the 7 ish years ive been here and the 5 I've been unactive, I can safely say that I am sorry. To all of you, I know some of you want in my pants... Mitchum
I'm talking directly to and about mitchum
Your hot thick uncut man meat makesy butthurt wet. If those nights we spent together mean anything you'll come to Ontario and **** me one last time you silly Frenchman.

For everyone else, have a fancy day.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 07:31 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

oh my god, are you proposing to me? i mean one week, its a little last minute, but thats what i love about you, youre so spontaneous. just like how you got that kid all the sudden, i dont even know who you stole it from, don't need to! but yes! a million times maybe, i'll think about it! i never even knew i was gay it's all happening so fast! and we already have a kid, that may be the ball breaker though, i don't know if i could do kid, you got that devil thing without even discussing it with me, i think i'll have to postpone, make it two weeks. i'll really have to sit down and mull this over. i'll update you in two weeks, i hope you love me enough to respect the timeline i gave you. keep me in your heart for a while <3

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 08:19 AM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Guy or girl Dave thought u were a closeted *** with a women on the side? Wait who'd marry you? If you marry a man before me ill kill myself. Congrats by the way.

Last edited by rudester on Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:11 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 09:08 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

A week. One week. 7 days.

-shivers-

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 11:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

whoa thats like really grown up, congrats!

i'm sure you and mitch will have a very happy life together

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 02:58 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Congrats Dave

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 08:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Male or female?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 18th, 2015 08:46 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Congrats Dave, I give you this as a wedding gift and as a sign of my own approval:

(please log in to view the image)

Seriously though dude, congrats!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 11:02 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

If they did a remake of babe. Would they call it bae?

All jokes aside. Thanks everyone. She is female. But gay marriage is legal in Canada.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 11:18 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get married. "A man's gotta go his own way."

-

Every girl needs to know at least one bad boy, I am he.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 01:07 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

So Dave what home town u from?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 01:22 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Congrats Dave happy

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 03:00 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Cool man, congrats

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 01:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Forgot to say it:

Congratulations. smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 01:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
Congrats Dave, I give you this as a wedding gift and as a sign of my own approval:

Seriously though dude, congrats!!

laughing

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 10:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

CONGRATS!! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:16 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are you giving a perfectly untroubled user precedence over me in a crisis abs?

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:18 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Big days are coming up. Getting excited

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:50 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Good luck Dave, and don't forget to have fun.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 02:28 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Bachelor party?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 11:10 AM