KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Marvel vs Capcom 3

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (101): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 07:29 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

"sheer number of characters"

translation: "haha, and you thought MVC2 was unbalanced!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 08:09 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Maaaaaaaannnnnnn....I can't believe this. I need pictures.

If it's gonna have "even more' characters than MVC2 then I'm almost positive it's gonna be hella "unbalanced". That comes wit the territory of havin' so many damn characters. But I honestly don't care. MVC is suppa phucked up and it's still 1 on the greatest fighters of all time. Needless to say, if this game is a cool and as fun as MVC2, It will be an all time favorite for me as well.

Hoping for Dante, Gene and Viewtiful Joe from Capcom. I wanna see Deadpool, at least 1 Fantastic 4 member and The Sentry from Marvel!

Capcom and Marvel...THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!

(still skeptical, but still hyped)

Wesker too! M.Bison and Wesker. Muahahahahahahahaha

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 17th, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 10:53 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

If it has Captain America in it then it's a buy.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 11:42 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

It better have Dante in it.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 12:45 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Nice.

Love how fighting games have made a semi-comeback

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 01:03 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great, another game that totally undermines the ability of Marvel's characters.

Ryu Vs Thanos, how accurate...

Still, it IS fun to play as Marvel characters, even if they are just sprites that look like them. Hopefully this is cheap, because I don't intend to pay full price for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 if it's just Marvel Vs Capcom 1 and 2 with more people.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 01:54 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Nice.

Love how fighting games have made a semi-comeback

I like to consider the recent influx of fighting games a fighting game renaissance. History is repeating itself in a good way! cool

As long as the Darkstalkers remain, I'm game.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 02:36 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, here's to hoping for Apocalypse (as a fighter, not a boss) or Wesker.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 02:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I knew this ahead of time. THey better have Dante and Deadpool.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 04:49 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Great, another game that totally undermines the ability of Marvel's characters.

Ryu Vs Thanos, how accurate...

Still, it IS fun to play as Marvel characters, even if they are just sprites that look like them. Hopefully this is cheap, because I don't intend to pay full price for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 if it's just Marvel Vs Capcom 1 and 2 with more people.

-AC
Wow.. do you even play these games.. even though they are undermined.. marvel characters are still leaps and bounds better to choose than any SF character.. clearly you can see this by just pressing buttons alone.. you dont even have to touch special attacks to understand this

please note a few of the high-tier teams.. sentinel / storm / magneto... magneto / storm / cyclops.. magneto / sentinel / psylocke

The ONLY thing to be a turnoff for me about this game is if it just winds up being a copy paste of Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and if the ENTIRE capcom cast doesnt pale in comparison to marvels

quote:
• Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.

• The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.

• This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.

• The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.

• The game will run in 1080p resolution.

• It will be a disc-based release.

• Apparently the game will have unlockables again.

• Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year's E3 which is held on June 15 - 17th.

-oh dear god.. please dont let them pwn the entire game.. /prays

-ah shit.. I mean.. having more characters is a blessin and a curse in one.. balance is gonna go bye bye for sure XD

-guess its gonna wind up being TvC afterall :/

-nice @ 1080p

cant wait to see some footage big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 05:46 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Lol, what was the point of the Capcom characters again in MVC2? Or the point for pretty much anyone who wasn't Sentinel, Magneto, and Storm...maybe just a tad bit of Cable and Black Heart. People would see me chose Captain Commando, Strider and Spider Man and still chose the God Teams, like WTF?!

I'm not lookin' foward to balance (crosses fingers) at all. I am expectin' to see X-Men VS Street Fighter type of shit goin' on. Just as long as it's fun and they put the 3 attack strength lay out back in the series.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 18th, 2010 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 06:22 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

A MvC game with graphics that look almost like SF4's? My prayers have been answered.

The game will probably be unbalanced but as long as it isn't as unbalanced as Midway's Mortal Kombat Armageddon, the game will be alright.

They better have Wesker in this game or at least more RE characters.

Does anyone get the feeling we'll be seeing Frank West in this game? So far, he's appeared in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, will appear in Lost Planet 2 (as a skin), and might appear in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 09:02 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by No End N Site
Lol, what was the point of the Capcom characters again in MVC2? Or the point for pretty much anyone who wasn't Sentinel, Magneto, and Storm...maybe just a tad bit of Cable and Black Heart. People would see me chose Captain Commando, Strider and Spider Man and still chose the God Teams, like WTF?!

I'm not lookin' foward to balance (crosses fingers) at all. I am expectin' to see X-Men VS Street Fighter type of shit goin' on. Just as long as it's fun and they put the 3 attack strength lay out back in the series.

I'd choose team Shoto and people would still OMGWTFBBQ TOP TIER TEAM parade all over me =(

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 09:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I hope Cable is not in and none of those annoying ice beam spams like MvC2. I got my ass handed in that game so much that I gave up playing online completely.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 09:29 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh gawd, if they have broken Cable in this again, then Apocalypse should be his rival tier-wise. Maybe even send his Horsemen after the opponent with a snap of his fingers.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 01:53 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

OPTIC BLAST. OPTIC BLAST. OPTIC BLAST. OPTIC BLAST.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 02:09 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Optic Sweep! Cyclone Kick!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 02:22 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
OPTIC BLAST. OPTIC BLAST. OPTIC BLAST. OPTIC BLAST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LzWEEIfJs

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 02:26 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

sad sad sad

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 02:31 AM