KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » How many people love the design of Neil deGrasse Tyson's spaceship in Cosmos?

How many people love the design of Neil deGrasse Tyson's spaceship in Cosmos?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

How many people love the design of Neil deGrasse Tyson's spaceship in Cosmos?

I love his ship in Cosmos Spacetime Odyssey. My brother says it looks like a dick but who cares what he says.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 01:53 AM
Darth Abonis is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A dick? It looks like the bill of a duck.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 05:08 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Don't really give much of a shit about the design of the ship, but I love the show.

Old Post May 20th, 2014 01:04 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mjame4939
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have checked the complete design of the ship that has been made up through some 3D graphics design fonts. Most of the time I check the required font bundles on the https://masterbundles.com/fonts/script/fancy/ option but that offers unique and different types of fonts as per the requirements.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2022 05:27 PM
mjame4939 is currently offline Click here to Send mjame4939 a Private Message Find more posts by mjame4939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote