KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How big of a pussy will the Living Tribunal be if ever shown?

How big of a pussy will the Living Tribunal be if ever shown?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How big of a pussy will the Living Tribunal be if ever shown?

A lot of talk about the LT eventually showing up, but how big of a pussy do you think he will be?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 03:13 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
A lot of talk about the LT eventually showing up, but how big of a pussy do you think he will be?

I don't think the LT will be shown on screen any time soon. His power-scale is just too much for current continuity.

Also, the Tribunal is a cosmic entity and doesn't really have a sex, so, no pussy.

Perhaps you should read some comics, you seem to be ignorant of the character.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 03:17 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I don't think the LT will be shown on screen any time soon. His power-scale is just too much for current continuity.

Also, the Tribunal is a cosmic entity and doesn't really have a sex, so, no pussy.

Oh, shut up, moron. LT will be nothing in cinema. His comic counterpart is even lacking. He just sits around like someone I know.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 04:41 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don’t have to have a gender to be a pussy. After all, look at yourself.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 04:52 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Josh is genderless? He’s not one of those people who considers himself to be like a lamp post or some shit is he?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 06:25 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be shocked if he ever shows up. I don't think I want him to given how the movies f*cked up Galactus. Granted that wasn't the MCU, but still.

If he shows up I doubt he'll do anything but give cryptic advice. Maybe be the deus ex machina at the end(heroes beat the bad guy, but are gonna be stranded in space and die or something and suddenly are teleported to safety).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 12:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Oh, shut up, moron. LT will be nothing in cinema. His comic counterpart is even lacking. He just sits around like someone I know.

Your stupidity noted once again.

You are nothing without Quan.

If the LT ever shows up, you'll likely shit your pants.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:12 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Oh pussy as in an insult? If that's the case then he'll br all the opposite.

I mean, look at me being able to outright beat both you and Quan.

Your inferiority is astonishingly high.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:14 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Oh pussy as in an insult? If that's the case then he'll be all the opposite.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:15 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by steverules_2
Josh is genderless? He’s not one of those people who considers himself to be like a lamp post or some shit is he?

The Tribunal is a manifestation of the Multiverse like any cosmic being.

I personally present myself as a male in this forum wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:20 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats not what I said, I said you dont have to have a pussy to be a pussy. After all, look at yourself.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:20 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thats not what I said, I said you dont have to have a pussy to be a pussy. After all, look at yourself.

Your personal opinion over me is irrelevant.

Your thread has been answered. Good day sir.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:21 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
I'll be shocked if he ever shows up. I don't think I want him to given how the movies f*cked up Galactus. Granted that wasn't the MCU, but still.

If he shows up I doubt he'll do anything but give cryptic advice. Maybe be the deus ex machina at the end(heroes beat the bad guy, but are gonna be stranded in space and die or something and suddenly are teleported to safety).

thumb up

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:22 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your personal opinion to me is irrelevant.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:22 PM
dadudemon

Your personal opinion to me is irrelevant.

This is a good sentence.

Because you can swap around some of the words and still get a very different meaning but still get out the same insult.

Like this:

"Your irrelevance to me is personal opinion."

I think this is interesting. It this same rule applies to multiple kinds of sentences with the same structure.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh pussy as in an insult? If that's the case then he'll be all the opposite.

Wait wait, beep beep beep back it up. You didn't know he was using "pussy" as an insult?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 03:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

John McClane > The Living Tribunal

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 04:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 04:25 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

LT is a joke.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 07:12 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote