KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Your Favorite WWE Superstars?

Your Favorite WWE Superstars?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Your Favorite WWE Superstars?

Who are your favorite WWE/F superstars? Discuss!

Mine are: Edge, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Rey Mysterio, and Kofi Kingston.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 02:05 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ever? Million Dollar Man , IRS, Arn Anderson, Fit Finley, Rick Rude, Macho (king) Man, Ultimo Dragon, Raven, & Dolph Ziggler

Right now: Fenix (Lucha Underground) Ziggs (WWE) EC3 (TNA) Hideo Itami (NXT)

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 03:01 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Lolol my list is in my bio. I'll just copy and paste.

My Top 10 Favorite WWE Superstars(Current)
1)John Cena
2)Dean Ambrose
3)Roman Reigns
4)Ryback
5)Sheamus
6)Randy Orton
7)Dolph Ziggler
8)Bray Wyatt
9)Seth Rollins
10)Wade Barrett

Top 10 Favorite WWF Superstars(past)
1)The Rock
2)Stone Cold Steve Austin
3)Hulk Hogan
4)Chris Jericho
5)Shawn Micheals
6)Bret Hart
7)The Undertaker
8)Goldberg
9)Triple H
10)Masked Kane

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 10:28 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Razor Ramon has always been my favorite.

Triple H second.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 04:15 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Currently:

Bray Wyatt, Ambrose, Ziggler, Rollins, Cesaro

Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenny Omega

Finn Balor

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 07:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ever?

1. The Rock (00-01)
2. Jeff Hardy (00-01)
3. Kane (from his debut til he lost the mask, really)
4. Chris Jericho
5. Macho Man
6. Kurt Angle
7. Bret Hart
8. HBK
9. Undertaker
10. Jake The Snake

Currently:

1. Dolph Ziggler
2. The Miz
3. Damien Sandow/Mizdow
4. Randy Orton
5. Seth Rollins
6. Cesaro
7. Sheamus
8. Dean Ambrose
9. Finn Balor
10. Tyson Kidd (Even with that horrible music)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 08:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

No love for Edge or Mysterio? sad

And yeah, I'll add Jeff Hardy to my list, too.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 09:11 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Mysterio is my favorite non listed.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 09:47 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Edge was part of the team that beat the Hardys. **** Edge.

Mysterio is all right though.

I did forget to put DB on my list, though. He'd be #5.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 05:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by -Pr-
Edge was part of the team that beat the Hardys. **** Edge.

Mysterio is all right though.

I did forget to put DB on my list, though. He'd be #5.
Just proof of how badass Edge is. wink

But if it makes you feel any better Jeff beat Edge & Triple H in a triple threat, and Matt beat Edge in TLC and a steal cage match.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 05:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just proof of how badass Edge is. wink

But if it makes you feel any better Jeff beat Edge & Triple H in a triple threat, and Matt beat Edge in TLC and a steal cage match.

Jeff's win was awesome. Didn't see Matt's.

Honestly, I don't hate Edge or anything like that. He just doesn't rank as one of my favourites of all time. That said, I haven't watched his main event push just yet (just the aforementioned Jeff matches), so maybe that will change.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 06:19 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by -Pr-
Jeff's win was awesome. Didn't see Matt's.

Honestly, I don't hate Edge or anything like that. He just doesn't rank as one of my favourites of all time. That said, I haven't watched his main event push just yet (just the aforementioned Jeff matches), so maybe that will change.

Usually people either love him or hate him. I just think his personality is awesome, and his matches are always fun to watch. Like his match against Mick Foley for example, and his bouts against The Undertaker.

Plus that deranged look on his face when he's ready to spear someone. Pure amazingness.

And this: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2015 07:35 PM
dynamix

ha im somewhat an old schooler when it comes to wrestling. not familiar with the cats nowadays, so i'll go with an all time thing.

in no order, but freakin love watching these guys

Hulk Hogan (lol yea he's corny sometimes but it was always an event when he wrestled, back in the late 80's and early 90's

Ultimate Warrior (can't wrestle for sh!t but dude was just exciting to watch lol. like a real life incredible hulk who runs around in ape-shit mode)

Legion of Doom - definition of the word "swag" ha

Steiner Brothers - for a couple of giants, these guys were agile as fck!

Rock - defined the attitude era

Stone Cold - created the attitude era

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 05:43 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

These lists are terrible!

1) The Ultimate Warrior - Arguably no wrestler accomplished so much in so little time. Warrior's career was essentially 7 years and he became an icon. The principled man he was outside of the ring makes me admire him more.

2) Macho Man Randy Savage- Top 5 all time promo. Top 10 all time ring psychology. One of the greatest workers of all time. Savage had it all and maintained it for a long time.

3) The Rock- Charisma personified. A great big match wrestler and extremely underrated in regards to ring psychology. The Rock put any and everyone over and did so masterfully. Cena could learn a lot from this.

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin- There is a reason why Austin had the most succesful 4 year period of any wrestler in history. The promos were always classic and while diminished by injury, his ringwork was always great.

5) The Undertaker- Arguably the greatest big man of all time(Vader beats him IMO). An incredible athlete who remained so for at least a deace and a half.

6) Jeff Hardy- Fearless in the ring and an incredible worker. After Hart he probably has the best transition from Tag to singles champion ever. He started as a disciple of Sting and took that energy and made it his own.

7) Kurt Angle- Angle was classic from beginning to end. Heel, face, it didn't matter. I wish he would return to the WWE for on last big match and then retire.

8)Randy Orton- When you look at Orton it is really shocking how great he has been at such an early age. If Orton retired now he is a legit all time HOF. The personification of the modern tweener.

9)Mr. Perfect- Curt Hennig had the best intro ever into a wrestling company. He is one of the guys that deserved a WWE title run but never got it.

10- RVD- Life is timing and the WWE had a potential goldmine in RVD and missed out. The guy was hotter than Austin and was having 5 star matches at will.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 07:56 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
These lists are terrible!

1) The Ultimate Warrior - Arguably no wrestler accomplished so much in so little time. Warrior's career was essentially 7 years and he became an icon. The principled man he was outside of the ring makes me admire him more.

2) Macho Man Randy Savage- Top 5 all time promo. Top 10 all time ring psychology. One of the greatest workers of all time. Savage had it all and maintained it for a long time.

3) The Rock- Charisma personified. A great big match wrestler and extremely underrated in regards to ring psychology. The Rock put any and everyone over and did so masterfully. Cena could learn a lot from this.

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin- There is a reason why Austin had the most succesful 4 year period of any wrestler in history. The promos were always classic and while diminished by injury, his ringwork was always great.

5) The Undertaker- Arguably the greatest big man of all time(Vader beats him IMO). An incredible athlete who remained so for at least a deace and a half.

6) Jeff Hardy- Fearless in the ring and an incredible worker. After Hart he probably has the best transition from Tag to singles champion ever. He started as a disciple of Sting and took that energy and made it his own.

7) Kurt Angle- Angle was classic from beginning to end. Heel, face, it didn't matter. I wish he would return to the WWE for on last big match and then retire.

8)Randy Orton- When you look at Orton it is really shocking how great he has been at such an early age. If Orton retired now he is a legit all time HOF. The personification of the modern tweener.

9)Mr. Perfect- Curt Hennig had the best intro ever into a wrestling company. He is one of the guys that deserved a WWE title run but never got it.

10- RVD- Life is timing and the WWE had a potential goldmine in RVD and missed out. The guy was hotter than Austin and was having 5 star matches at will.
laughing out loud You are in the wrong forums. Go back to jacking off to your red panties cape wearing hero laughing

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 01:00 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing out loud You are in the wrong forums. Go back to jacking off to your red panties cape wearing hero laughing

You are a pathetic, irrelevant, lowlife unworthy of my attention.

HOWEVER..

I've decided to make an example of you now.

You should've stuck with getting stomped by Carver.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 05:42 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You are a pathetic, irrelevant, lowlife unworthy of my attention.

HOWEVER..

I've decided to make an example of you now.

You should've stuck with getting stomped by Carver.
I do not fear your entire House of Losers...let alone a single ignorant fool like you.

stick out tongue

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:24 AM
Amanda234

Randy Orton, John Cena and Bray Wyatt.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 09:26 AM
Amanda234 is currently offline Click here to Send Amanda234 a Private Message Find more posts by Amanda234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

i loved rob van dam because he was the whole dam show..
i do admire the ultimate warrior for the legacy he left.
i loved chris benoit.... besides him killing his family then himself

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 11:57 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So I've been watching PPVs that I never watched before, going year by year with my sister. We're now up to Summerslam 2006, and I'm seeing more and more of Edge as a main event heel.

He's certainly not bad at all, and he's good on the mic to go with his wrestling ability, even as silly as the oversexualised stuff with Lita is. Still waiting for him to "click" with me as a true main event heel though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 12:58 AM