KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which did you prefer: IW and EG or Star Wars OT

Which did you prefer: IW and EG or Star Wars OT
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Which did you prefer; IW and EG or Star Wars Ot

Just a preferential thing but explain why you enjoyed the MCU or Star Wars.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 03:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Star Wars- I was born in 1980 so by the time I was old enough to watch these and understand what was going on they had been out for a bit and I just rember being amazed at what I was watching and it triggered my interest in Sci Fi/Fantasy/Fiction. The force, Light Sabers, The Vader twist, watching Han be betrayed, Chewy. T

Oddly enough I started getting into comics because of the Infinity Gauntlet. My best friend was reading them and telling me about it so I started with Infinity Gauntlet.

I enjoy both but will always be a Star Wars fan first and foremost.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 04:03 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah Star Wars for me, I did enjoy IW and EG and Star Wars never made my jaw drop like cap lifting mjolnir (I already knew Vader being Luke’s father before watching ESB). But I just love Star Wars, love the characters, the story, the force, the lightsaber fights, the humour, the chemistry of the characters.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 30th, 2019 05:52 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

OT by a light year.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 30th, 2019 06:32 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

OT will be rememberd for Generations. MCU will be forgotten with in a couple.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 06:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Pretty sure Quan will come in and tell use about his love for IW and EG

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:09 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
(please log in to view the image)

C'mon Quan, don't bottle up those emotions

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by steverules_2
C'mon Quan, don't bottle up those emotions
I leave for zilla soon. You know it is inevitable.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:15 PM
steverules_2

Can't picture you taking this lying down

Originally posted by Flyattractor
OT will be rememberd for Generations. MCU will be forgotten with in a couple.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Can't picture you taking this lying down
Oh he knows he is in for it. With an opinion that offensive he should be locked up.

Last edited by quanchi112 on May 30th, 2019 at 07:28 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:25 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Avengers. The Ewoks ruin ROTJ for me.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:27 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by playa1258
Avengers. The Ewoks ruin ROTJ for me.

Yeah that was a low point for the OT I think, before GL decided to go back and "re-master" them

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah that was a low point for the OT I think, before GL decided to go back and "re-master" them
If anyone here thinks watching the original Star Wars ot fikms holds up against the two greatest films of all time they are lying to themselves. Nostalgia gone wrong.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:32 PM
steverules_2

If anyone here thinks watching the original Star Wars ot fikms holds up against the two greatest films of all time they are lying to themselves. Nostalgia gone wrong.

My girlfriend fell asleep watching Star Wars OT but she didn't during IW and EG, she enjoyed those. I love the IG graphic novel, and I do love IW and EG but I enjoy SW more. Just a preference.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:42 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This to a tee.

People are kidding themselves and misconstrue nostalgia factor for quality which is incorrect. The MCU films are objectively better than the OT SW.

IW and EG are on a completely different level that SW will never reach.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:44 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Star wars because for me, the mcu will never replace the actual comics

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:48 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Star Wars because Endgame even being in this conversation is a joke.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 09:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Eon Blue
This to a tee.

People are kidding themselves and misconstrue nostalgia factor for quality which is incorrect. The MCU films are objectively better than the OT SW.

What purpose do you serve here? You are either Quan, A troll or just say the same exact thing as Quan. Regardless its boring

Old Post May 30th, 2019 09:56 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Eon Blue
This to a tee.

Such a Quan sock. Pathetic.

Honestly, I could also lean towards the MCU but at least try to differenciate your reasoning from Quan.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 10:04 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote