KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Crawl (2019)

Crawl (2019)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Crawl (2019)

This was brought to my attention by Esau. We like us some killer crocs/alligators...

Old Post May 6th, 2019 12:58 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this looks like horribly good shit

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 6th, 2019 09:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

A day after my b'day.

Hollywood aims to please!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 01:39 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

This movie does look good

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 7th, 2019 01:41 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Finally got a chance to sit and watch the trailer. Looks cool.

I didn't realize Sam Raimi was producing until I saw the trailer. I really liked Don't Breathe, so if this is similar quality that'd be very good.

Oh, and I like the girl. She was in the Maze Runner movies and the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie (which sucked, but it wasn't her fault of course).

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

LOL I need to invest in a croc proof shower screen!

Old Post May 8th, 2019 01:24 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm hoping to watch this soon...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 02:24 AM
riv6672

It was pretty good.
A lot smaller in scope than i’d imagined (gators aren’t conquering Florida or anything, which because Florida needs to be conquered), but had some genuinely good violent kills!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 09:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I finally watched this and you're right, riv, it has some pretty good kills, but I ultimately didn't care for it much. I mean, I still enjoyed it because I'm a sucker for a creature feature like this, but some of it was so cheesy. I mean, you knew her being a swimmer was going to come in handy as soon as the film started, but her dad cheering her on was cringy and lame. That was overdone. There were also one or two jump scares toward the beginning that were kind of lame.

And I guess these croc films borrow a lot from each other, I expect that is somewhat unavoidable, but I just think Rogue and Black Water did it better. They seemed a bit more artful to me, and Crawl is more of a Hollywood cheese-fest.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 02:13 PM
riv6672

I’ve never seen those two other movies. May give them a look though.

I agree on the dad cheering; I kinda wanted him to get gatored. The ATM was a nice touch, though. Those guys had the right idea!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 03:17 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote