KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Debate 4 - The Twins - where will they go from here?

Debate 4 - The Twins - where will they go from here?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Debate 4 - The Twins - where will they go from here?

Yay! Debate!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:24 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Well obviously JK has put alot of effort building the twins into such good characters, now they arent at hogwarts they are going to drift into the background, and i dont think JK will let that happen.

They will be killed yes

Another reason for this is, we know Harry has alot to hate Voldemort for, we know Neville has alot to hate him and his followers for. But what do Ron and Hermione have? Hermione has nothing, and Ron has naught but the fear of his name and the stories that were told about Voldemort.

So to place all my ideas for future books in a chain here goes.

Fred and George join the order
Something kicks off somewhere and they are forbidden by Molly to go
The twins apparate to the scene of the battle, they both die.
Ron finds out, lots of upsetting and heart rednering pages.
Ron goes after Voldemort, not knowing that he cant kill him in any situation because of the prophecy. Harry didnt tell him.
Ron is killed.
Harry furious, Hermione upset. They get together.
Harry finally able to use an unforgivable curse (you have to want to hurt the person)
Goes off to find ol' Tom, Voldemort plays with him, using imperius etcetc. Wortail and Snape both act to save Harry just before the killing curse is used. (Wormtail has that bond with Harry, Snape cant let him die, and JK will make him a hero before the end, trust me)
Things well and truly get ugly, the order and death eaters and aurors all end up fighting, of course it wont be as easy as the MoM battle because there will be far more death eaters now.
Harry whoops Voldemort all round the place and kills him.
Harry is a hero.
He gets lots of OWLs and is able to become an auror but seeing as all the dark wizards are gone now there is no need so he instead becomes a second rate celeb selling his unpublished autobigraphy on E-bay happy

Dumbledore dies somewhere in that chain of events.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:01 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

^
i know i should laugh about half of th ppl being killed... but it's funny

and my idea is they're founding some shop with jinxes.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:09 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I'd rather the joke shop be successful and they invent all kinds of things that could help the order in duels against deatheaters.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:39 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yes because they are going to make death eaters laugh to death?

I dont think Fred and George are useful anymore.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:52 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Hey, Sirius is actually dead, and he may still be useful. I don't think she gave the twins such roles to just fade away casually from the book.

Anyways, after their leaving Hogwarts, they're gonna use the dinero from Harry (did they have any left over blink ) to open a joke shop in Hogsmeade, or something along the lines of a joke shop. Or maybe some kinda illegal trade, black market kinda thing eek!
'Tis just my guess, anyway.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:42 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

They have the joke shop now, they had the grounds for it anyway, diagon alley.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:17 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

They could have a way to stop Umbridge if she returns in the future books, and continuing doing the joke shop. They wont fade, trust me. They well set up in Hogsmeade and we will see them still.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:27 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

I wrote this tittle in the "Funny Harry Potter tittles" tread

Harry Potter and the Millionaire Weasley Twins wink

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Last edited by goddess_susu on Jul 7th, 2005 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:36 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Well, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Fred and George Weasly... What's going to happen (most likely) is bofore the next year if school starts, Harry Ron and Hermione will go to their shop in Diagon Alley and buy a ton of stuff (hey, who knows...they might even get a discount).

Possible during school the big three will write to F&G asking for certian items to get them through the year (just a hunch)... Also, they may get more involved with the Order so we may see more of them when it comes to that...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:55 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tory

I don't think Rowling will let the Weasley twins fade out of the story b/c they are such good comic relief. Let's be honest, who do we get the most gut splitting laughs from....I for one get them from Fred and George.
I don't think Molly will be able to keep them out of the Order. I think they will be active members, I hope they don't die....worse yet, I hope only one of them doesn't die (wouldn't it be horrible to see the surviving twins agony, the family's sadness I would be able to handle, but one twin's loss of the other, that would be tragic.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:10 AM
Tory is currently offline Click here to Send Tory a Private Message Find more posts by Tory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Thats true.There is a fanfic about that on mugglenet.where one of them died and the other lived. Fred and George are great at inventing things.
who knows the y may be great in inventing a few stuff to harm only deatheaters.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:35 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord DarqueLand
Creature of the Night

Fred and George are most likely going to have a semi-major or A little bit minor role. She wouldn't have had Harry give them the Triwizard winnings if they weren't going to be here

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:57 PM
Lord DarqueLand is currently offline Click here to Send Lord DarqueLand a Private Message Find more posts by Lord DarqueLand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

true

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:36 AM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

nice little rays of sunshine, please lets not make this a 'oh its obvious they'll be killed thresd' they are main characters in their own right, the weasley family play a big part in the books by practically adopting harry as an honorary weasley (harry with red hair i think not lol but anyway) its likley that they will be their familys success, imagine all these years their family have struggled in times of war people need to laugh more than ever and if a daft joke will lift one persons heart for one second then they will have achieved their goal, not to mention but this could be used as a front I mean come one can you imagine if all sorts of tricks went by little hangleton, i can certainly envisage voldie on the end of a canary cream at a de reunion when theyve all had to much mead lol, no i think they will go down in history as the boys who lifted everyones hearts in a time of darkness, well i hope so anyway lol

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:57 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

Fred and George have to stay in the story.... They are gonna come up with a new "invention" and they will find a way to find out what is going on with Voldemort... but J.K. would not let them fade... plus i think that they are gonna pay Harry back for all the money that he gave them.... they will come in handy-Just a thought

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:58 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

The weasley twins live!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:05 AM
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I definitely think the twins will live, though the argument that their lives are used to bait Ron is a good idea too...

I think they have an important role to play. They have been there for Harry a lot in the books and have helped him in several spots. I had a thought at the end of OotP that they might invent defenses for Harry and the Order in the future books. Their inventions are actually quite clever and useful as more than pranks. I do indeed think we'll see more of the Weasley twins.

Just my thought.

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:51 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

I agree completely

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:56 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

Thank you.

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:25 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote