KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Damage

Wolverine vs Damage
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Wolverine vs Damage

This is Wolverine at his best without any outside amps.

vs

Damage

Who's taking this? Bfr is off.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 03:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine sheathes his claws and literally eats that goddamn ape.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 04:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Damage few.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 04:01 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Damage loses.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 04:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Wasn't Damage fighting Superman somewhat equally? And then he lost to the Ape right? That's the last I remember of him.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 11:08 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And then he lost to the Ape right?

Congorilla has the power of 133.87 Darkseids

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 11:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So why can't Damage just punch Logan into orbit? Or since bfr is off, that same punch would get a ko

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 01:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

So why can't Damage just punch Logan into orbit? Or since bfr is off, that same punch would get a ko
This makes more sense than anything else posted on this thread. 👍

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 01:39 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine gets max damage from Class 100 blows all the time.

The trick is to temporarily overload his HF with many attacks, not to hit him really hard once (which won't matter, organs can't get more liquefied).

Besides, Damage couldn't handle Bats, he won't handle Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 01:46 PM
DarkSaint85

thumb up Bats was dancing all around Damage, and got clocked by hits that Wolverine would shrug off.

Even assuming Wolverine doesn't do ANYTHING to Damage, one hour later and it's all over.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 01:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I guess I missed the Batman fight.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:19 PM
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Batman was unprepped, and he landed one hit on Bats which broke 3 ribs. That's it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:23 PM
ShadowFyre

Thanks. It's Batman, lucky he didn't shatter his arm.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:41 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Wolverine's ribs won't break.

I remind you, ShadowFyre, that your precious Thor couldn't do shit to Terminus... neither Mjolnir's physical strikes nor its energy attacks could even scratch him.

But Wolverine? His claws sliced through Terminus as if he was made out of rice paper.

----
----
Damage was a cheap "flavour of the week" character that failed to deliver.

Wolverine fights bricks all the damn time.

And not just retarded ape-like bricks - he was one of the only heroes capable of (briefly) hurting Titannus.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:41 PM
ShadowFyre

I'm not attacking your ****ing Canadian deity Stilt lol. I love Logan, just last I saw of Damage he was fighting heralds. I believe yall

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good thumb up

Damage was meant to impress people on the beginning, yes.

But... it didn't last. That Congorilla one-shot clap came out of nowhere.

Since this is Wolverine at his best and BFR is off, it's safe to say Damage is screwed.

Wolverine actually fought a horde of 2099 hulks in Timestorm mini-series... he did well, killing and wounding some, till they piled up on him... and even then, he still wasn't knocked out no expression

Then you have him fighting a pack of Wendigos without his healing factor... and still getting up for more.

----
Carver can add some other loser monkeys from DC; it won't change a thing.

I hope DC will one day consider making some good villains, because this talking gorilla bullshit is getting boring.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 04:12 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Here:

(please log in to view the image)

...oh, sorry, wrong scan.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 04:29 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Logan can no more beat Damage, then he could a hammerless Thor.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 04:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Take away Thor's weather abilities and Wolverine pulls his dick out and rapes him.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 04:38 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Exactly my point. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 04:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote