KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » tips?

tips?
Started by: fearman09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fearman09

Warning tips?

Do anyone have any tips for me? Im making a horror movie and i need some tips on how to make fake glass that we can brake through in the movie. I also need a software on special effects!!!!!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:10 PM
fearman09 is currently offline Click here to Send fearman09 a Private Message Find more posts by fearman09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Ummm.......why did you make another thread about this??? Why not just post it in the first one that you made? erm

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wesleyjaymes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: tips?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fearman09
Do anyone have any tips for me? Im making a horror movie and i need some tips on how to make fake glass that we can brake through in the movie. I also need a software on special effects!!!!!

Yo, find out where the nearest film studio is. You might get lucky and speak with someone in the props department. They might have some extra breakaway glass laying around. If not, just do a mad search on Google or a different message boards. There are no producers, directors or stunt people here, just critics. Hope you find what you need bro.

cool

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:38 AM
wesleyjaymes is currently offline Click here to Send wesleyjaymes a Private Message Find more posts by wesleyjaymes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I wouldn't go relying on CGI, you'd need some big ass soft- and hardware and a wizz to make that look good in a movie. Otherwise it will just backfire.
Go oldschool, with the proper creativity and attention you can manufacture cool special effects out of household stuff, simple chemicals and leftovers from the butcher's.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:27 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drach1936
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for the information.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2020 08:58 AM
Drach1936 is currently offline Click here to Send Drach1936 a Private Message Find more posts by Drach1936 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Ad bots do what ad bots do, fvck off douchenozzle.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2020 09:24 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Read Stephen King.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 01:29 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote