KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Beerus & Champa vs. Jiren & Toppo

Beerus & Champa vs. Jiren & Toppo
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Beerus & Champa vs. Jiren & Toppo

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 04:13 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Team 1

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 05:33 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Spite

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 05:37 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Not even close to spite. As of now, I'm undecided.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 06:00 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Team one with the feats and info we know.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 06:19 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jiren solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 08:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

No clue. Depends how close Toppo is to Beerus and Champa.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:33 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I could've sworn it was said that Toppo is just like the Destroyers.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sure, but the destroyers have varying levels of power. Beerus would shit on, say, Sidra, for example.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:51 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It should be assumed that Toppo is at the very bottom of the ladder as far as Destroyers go. That said, it's still not clear how strong Jiren is, so for now I'll hold my peace as far as the match goes.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 10:08 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, but the destroyers have varying levels of power. Beerus would shit on, say, Sidra, for example.

Lol...why do you think he would beat him easily? Because of that Manga fight? That isn't enough and one character doesn't justify the entirety of the group.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 10:37 PM
carver9

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It should be assumed that Toppo is at the very bottom of the ladder as far as Destroyers go. That said, it's still not clear how strong Jiren is, so for now I'll hold my peace as far as the match goes.

He was compared to the Gods while only using a HINT of his power. Jiren is above the Destroyers and far above it.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 10:38 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...why do you think he would beat him easily? Because of that Manga fight? That isn't enough and one character doesn't justify the entirety of the group.

Uhh, the anime. The one where Sidra wouldn’t be able to easily defeat Golden Frieza.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 02:13 AM
bbrem123

To be fair Beerus has never shown his full power. He stomps SSB just as easy as Jiren does. I dont think we have enough info on Jiren to say he is stronger.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 02:31 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Guy literally defeated Mastered SSJB in a single attack, while still not exerting anything like his full power. Regular SSJB got stomped by a Beerus who was playing around.

Granted, Jiren has similar feats, hence why it’s ambiguous as of rn imo.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 02:51 AM
carver9

Originally posted by bbrem123
To be fair Beerus has never shown his full power. He stomps SSB just as easy as Jiren does. I dont think we have enough info on Jiren to say he is stronger.

We have plenty of info. Jiren only using a hint of his power being compared to the Gods of Destructions. That's more than enough proof.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:18 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

No, it’s not. Because Whis knew that Jiren was holding back immensely, which factors into his statement about Jiren being GoD tier.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 03:42 AM
carver9

But his implication of Jiren primarily came from the power he witness during his fight against Goku. He didn't know Jiren was just using a hint of his power.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:03 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Whis literally says that Jiren is far from full power. He knew.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:16 AM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Stalemate

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 04:20 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote