KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ren or Vader; Choose wisely

Who do you prefer ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kylo Ren 9 16.07%
Darth Vader 47 83.93%
Total: 56 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ren or Vader; Choose wisely
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Ren or Vader; Choose wisely

I am disgusted by those who believe in Vader more so than Kylo Ren. This is the thread in which you declare where your loyalties lie. Make no mistake Vader fans I will haunt you.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:18 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

vader easily no offense but kylo was a weak ass ***** he didnt even feel like a villain and was stupid imo. was cheering for rey when she stood up to him and showed him whos boss.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:27 AM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Quan. I love you. But how are you going to haunt the entire forum?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:32 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
vader easily no offense but kylo was a weak ass ***** he didnt even feel like a villain and was stupid imo. was cheering for rey when she stood up to him and showed him whos boss.
No. Kylo Ren displayed abilities and raw power beyond almost anything seen in the films by far. He's stated to be one of the most powerful combatants in history as per the new canon, Kylo is far from weak.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:32 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I have to side with Vader on this one. Unless we're going strictly by the films Vader has feats far more impressive than Kylo's. Though Ren is by no means weak.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:33 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Sorry, what?

Greatest combatant quote please?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:33 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Sorry, what?

One second.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:34 AM
darthbane77

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Sorry, what?

"Kylo Ren has a lifetime of training and practice, is one of the most powerful combatants in the history of Star Wars, and is the leader of the Knights of Ren."

StarWars.com

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:34 AM
UCanShootMyNova

I found it in your thread.

Well assuming that only applies to canon that would make sense as of now.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:35 AM
darthbane77

Yeah, pretty sure it's canon only. Because I can't see Kylo contending with a majority of EU characters with more than a couple feats to their names.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:38 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

In terms of strictly canon Ren seems to have a much greater potential in the force than Vader. That's all I can say.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:54 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I didn't get that impression at all. Vader's casually crunched AT-ATs in canon.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 01:59 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

to darthbane77: sorry but thats just bs. you've got to be a fanboy to believe kylo was on of the top fighters obviously disney is trying to make ren look good because he looked like a pussy in the movies lol no offense. people like shaak ti and ahsoka would kick his ass easily no contest. thats what real fighters look like and kylo doesnt compare to them. from: aalyasecura95

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:03 AM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Disney's statements trump debater's opinion tbh.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:07 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I didn't get that impression at all. Vader's casually crunched AT-ATs in canon.

I don't believe it's a radical claim seeing how immature and unrefined he is yet is able to freeze blaster bolts in mid-air. Ren is far from perfect but his force powers seems pretty impressive when compared to Anakin.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Canon Anakin? You know he's slid ATST's, collapsed multiple story structures and created small hurricanes?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:11 AM
aaylasecura95

to ucanshootmynova: sorry but it is up to us the debaters to call disney out on bs and this is bs. do you think kylo would even stand a chance against someone like ahsoka?? not buying it. if disney is handing out statements like that to people like kylo then pretty much anyone could get them in the future. when will it be too far for you??? when moralo eval is top duelist in the galaxy??? dont take everything at face value thats called being gullible. from: aalyasecura95

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:16 AM
darthbane77

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
to darthbane77: sorry but thats just bs. you've got to be a fanboy to believe kylo was on of the top fighters obviously disney is trying to make ren look good because he looked like a pussy in the movies lol no offense. people like shaak ti and ahsoka would kick his ass easily no contest. thats what real fighters look like and kylo doesnt compare to them. from: aalyasecura95
So what you're saying is that the official quote I just provided stating Ren as one of the greatest combatants in Star Wars has no weight? Official statements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion.

ares834

Originally posted by Kurk
I don't believe it's a radical claim seeing how immature and unrefined he is yet is able to freeze blaster bolts in mid-air. Ren is far from perfect but his force powers seems pretty impressive when compared to Anakin.

Kylo definitely appears to have a lot of raw power, but I certainly wouldn't compare him favorably to Anakin in any regard as of now.

Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I wouldn't compare Vader to Anakin either, so it's OK. wink

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:20 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote