KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Vaccination thread.

The Vaccination thread.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Vaccination thread.

Vaccines are about to become big news again. I for one, believe strongly in vaccination. It has saved billions of lives, and eradicated temporarily many diseases. This thread is for when vax arguments start again, soon.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 06:25 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Vaccines cause autism and turns babies into homosexuals, which god doesn't like.

Is that enough argument for you?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 02:46 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

But you get free internet for life!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 03:51 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by you get thorns
But you get free internet for life!
So, a free ride? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 04:30 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: The Vaccination thread.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Vaccines are about to become big news again. I for one, believe strongly in vaccination. It has saved billions of lives, and eradicated temporarily many diseases. This thread is for when vax arguments start again, soon.

Anti-Vaxxers are nutters.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Vaccines are about to become big news again.

Why?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 10:09 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

4th dose of covid,

Mosquito borne disease vaccine

Rapid roll out vaccines

All happening now... anti valuers are not going to like it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 07:02 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 01:30 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
The anti-anti-vaxxers like to position themselves as the champions of scientific integrity.

I’m going to prove to you in this article that all of them are frauds; they are simply promoters of false government propaganda.

It’s so simple to do.

You see none of them will acknowledge that the latest Cleveland Clinic study clearly and unambiguously shows that they were all wrong about the vaccine. It’s now crystal clear the COVID vaccines make you more likely to be infected. No place to hide. No hand-waving arguments are left.

If they don’t acknowledge what this article says, you have crystal clear proof they are incapable of interpreting what scientific studies say.

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/will-t...isFreemail=true

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 01:33 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The good news is, no one is forced to get covid vaccinations. Literally NO ONE is forcing any of these people to get a shot if they don't want to.

They just aren't allowed to interact in society as they usually would and have a bunch of things restricted to them, so they better fvcking do it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 02:08 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I got vaccinated. But even if I didn't I don't think anyone would be checking if I did unless I got really ****ing ill.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 02:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I got my 4th Covid and yearly Flu vaccines last weekend. One in each arm, I know it will be a surprise to some, but I didn't die again. Weird.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2023 05:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ever heard of microarray patches (MAPs)? There have been alot of breakthroughs in their development recently. The lack of cold storage need and ease of preparation/use makes them invaluable.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 03:31 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Super Saiyan Hitler!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 04:11 AM
Deano

Originally posted by Trocity
The good news is, no one is forced to get covid vaccinations. Literally NO ONE is forcing any of these people to get a shot if they don't want to.

They just aren't allowed to interact in society as they usually would and have a bunch of things restricted to them, so they better fvcking do it.

Got yourself a good tyranny going on there. The bad news is anyone who stops me from interacting will get a punch in the nose. People have had enough of the blackmail and fear mongering, and for people like you its about time you wake up.

Anyway, you've got your little vaccine that doesn't work and doesn't stop transmission(Proven fact) so why are you worried about people who don't get it? The results are the same.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 07:54 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't know about the UK, but no one here in the US is requesting proof of covid vaccination to do anything.

The unvaccinated knobheads are free to go around with their higher rates of infection and transmission, freely spreading diseases because some youtuber showed them some video he made on his computer.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 17th, 2023 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 05:05 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Robtard
Don't know about the UK, but no one here in the US is requesting proof of covid vaccination to do anything.

The unvaccinated knobheads are free to go around with their higher rates of infection and transmission, freely spreading diseases because some youtuber showed them some video he made on his computer.
So, it's all the fault of some nob ed?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 07:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yup

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 08:32 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Rob, I used to go to a few pubs. In those pubs was a guy who not only was politically different to me, philosophically, was still polite enough to chat, serve and banter... Spoiler alert, he died from covid a few years ago and a lot of people, understandably, were saddened by it. Covid really isn't something to joke about, and I'm actually pretty torn. Should I joke and move on like it will not defeat me? Should I grieve and raise awareness of good people I want people to remember? All I know is, that guy has friends and as someone once said, (don't know their name) as long as they exist in our hearts, their legacy will live on.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 09:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry you lost a friend.

Just out of curiosity, was he an anti-vax guy?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2023 09:52 PM