KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » ProJared Scandal/Controversy

ProJared Scandal/Controversy
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

ProJared Scandal/Controversy

ProJared cheated on his wife with Ross's ex Holly, gaslighted Heidi (his wife), and abused her.

During their relationship he also abused his power to get nudes and sent some out to people who were underage, knowingly.

He's lost his position at NormalBoots after an investigation and has likely ruined his entire life. Bravo, scumbag. PBG and others have initially stood up for him but have since relented and apologized after the evidence became too big to ignore, apologizing to Heidi for sticking up for him.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/game...ared-wife-holly

https://kotaku.com/youtuber-projare...fans-1834650673

https://twitter.com/AtelierHeidi/st...339321152204801
https://twitter.com/ProJared/status/1126332309567942656

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 10th, 2019 11:03 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Ya started following ProJared around Fall 2017. He is a top-tier game reviewer on YouTube, at one point second only to Resonant Arc (formerly Dark Pixel Gaming) and their Final Fantasy reviews. RA's reviews are about as polished and well-made as anything on YouTube, but Jared always had some levity that made them fun to watch.

It's shocking to hear this all, to say the least.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 02:53 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

His personal life is none of my business tbh fam

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 16th, 2019 07:20 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Seen a few of his videos, never caught on with me so I don't care what happens to him.

I prefer Angry Centaur Gaming for youtube gaming reviews.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 07:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
True, and you can watch him (I still do), but it doesn't change the fact he knowingly sent his junk to underage dudes and abused his wife and ruined his life, on top of cheated on his wife with a woman who also cheated on her husband.

He got fired from NormalBoots, dude hasn't tweeted in days, probably thinking it'd blow over.

It did not, lol.

Also you can't really avoid this story, its all over twitter.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 12:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Unless it's a reasonably attractive female celebrity whose nudes were leaked, amirite?

Old Post May 17th, 2019 02:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

No, only sex tapes

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 17th, 2019 04:42 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I used to follow and enjoy ProJared videos but I stopped watching long ago. I wasn't about to retake the habit but I actually care when YouTube personalities do inmoral things because they can influence a lot of Young people, so I am fully discouraged from ever watching his videos again.

People are allowed to have their redemption but you rarely see a heartfelt effort online, I hope he regrets his abuses and comes to admit his responsability.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 17th, 2019 05:10 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

You boring f**k.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 05:14 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'll kick your ass kid, I better not catch you on the streets

Old Post May 17th, 2019 08:39 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I'll kick your ass kid, I better not catch you on the streets

Joke's on you, I haven't left the attic in months.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 02:18 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

You're the kind of sissies that feel bad for have supported sweat shop labor after having picked up a pair of sneakers, aren't you?

Honestly I probably wouldn't give a shit if the guys I subscribed to ran child molestation rings. You subscribe to content creators because you enjoy the content they upload, not because you think they're decent people, and if you do then you're retarded.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 08:44 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Astner
You're the kind of sissies that feel bad for have supported sweat shop labor after having picked up a pair of sneakers, aren't you?

Honestly I probably wouldn't give a shit if the guys I subscribed to ran child molestation rings. You subscribe to content creators because you enjoy the content they upload, not because you think they're decent people, and if you do then you're retarded.
^Pedo. thumb down

Old Post May 18th, 2019 12:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by NemeBro
^Pedo. thumb down

It honestly sounds like he's trying to justify being subscribed to a bunch of them too, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 18th, 2019 01:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Jared's subscription count plummeting from this is telling enough. Soon he'll only have Astner and a few others still subscribed/watching him by the end. thumb up

Old Post May 18th, 2019 02:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Astner

No... But it does feel a lot better knowing they're decent people.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:05 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watch AVGN. That's about it.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
I watch AVGN. That's about it.
AVGN is the ****in man. Good taste.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 02:42 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Jared's subscription count plummeting from this is telling enough. Soon he'll only have Astner and a few others still subscribed/watching him by the end. thumb up

I don't even know who this rat-looking ****er is. And from the thumbnail image in the second video of the opening post it looks like he cross dresser which makes me even less likely to be aware of this ******.

Last edited by Astner on May 18th, 2019 at 02:53 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2019 02:51 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Jmanghan
AVGN is the ****in man. Good taste.

The worst he did was have the gall to not watch Ghostbusters 2016, the sexist misogynist pig!

Really though, that's a better track record than any gaming youtuber and the like.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 05:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote