KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Wonder Woman vs Superman BZ Delta vs Carver9

Wonder Woman vs Superman BZ Delta vs Carver9
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Wonder Woman vs Superman BZ Delta vs Carver9

Pre Flashpoint version. No amps - characters have standard gear. The challenge here is to prove that Wonder Woman can pull either a split or a majority. Delta job is to counter that. No set date on the BZ yet. Currently discussing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 21st, 2022 08:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

who are you electing as judges

Old Post Sep 21st, 2022 10:35 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

My BZ challenge was issued years ago. Standard BZ, us in control of our character. Are you trying to change my challenge, or do you accept it now after at least 6 years?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2022 09:25 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Derrick, hello!!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2022 10:09 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Derrick, did you change your mind again?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2022 03:02 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
Derrick, hello!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2022 09:50 PM
carver9

Delta, I haven't forgotten about this thread. You have to understand, you as a person requires a lot of energy (not only you, theres a couple of peeps on this site like this). I have to put a lot of effort and mental balance in just reading one post from you without going berserk. I have life things I'm focusing on right now, so once I get that out of the way, then i can mentally get myself ready for you.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 04:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Delta, I haven't forgotten about this thread. You have to understand, you as a person requires a lot of energy (not only you, theres a couple of peeps on this site like this). I have to put a lot of effort and mental balance in just reading one post from you without going berserk. I have life things I'm focusing on right now, so once I get that out of the way, then i can mentally get myself ready for you.

Nobody believes you and that's entirely your fault. Especially with your excuse on "peeps like me." So this isn't happening, you confirmed it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 05:00 PM
carver9

Uuuummmm

Old Post Dec 25th, 2022 07:12 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So Carter, are we doing this or are you backing down like you have for years?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2022 07:18 PM
DarkSaint85

So is this happening?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2023 02:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So is this happening?

I want it to. But carter despite agreeing to it, having apparently gotten a new job months ago, still isn't going for it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2023 01:55 PM