KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Last Great GDF BZ

The Last Great GDF BZ
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning The Last Great GDF BZ

Topic: Did Trump conspire with Russia to win the 2016 election.

My team: DDM, Silent Master, Myself

Opposition: Speak up amid you with to participate

Judges: Will be asking Bada, Backfire and Imp to judge, Alternate will be PR

Rules. Each team will be allowed one post collaborated as there opening statement.

One collaborated rebuttal for each team

One collaborated final conclusion for each team

So a total of 6 posts. Once all posts are made judges will be asked to render there decision.

Ramifications: the losing team has to wear the winning teams choice of signature for 3 years and concede that there was never any Russian conspiracy and that they were misguided. If the other side wins, the losing team has to wear a sig of their choosing for 3 years and has to conceded that Trump conspired with Russia.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 03:43 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 03:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I knew he was going to say that line

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 03:54 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: The Last Great GDF BZ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Topic: Did Trump conspire with Russia to win the 2016 election.

My team: DDM, Silent Master, Myself

Opposition: Speak up amid you with to participate

Judges: Will be asking Bada, Backfire and Imp to judge, Alternate will be PR

Rules. Each team will be allowed one post collaborated as there opening statement.

One collaborated rebuttal for each team

One collaborated final conclusion for each team

So a total of 6 posts. Once all posts are made judges will be asked to render there decision.

Ramifications: the losing team has to wear the winning teams choice of signature for 3 years and concede that there was never any Russian conspiracy and that they were misguided. If the other side wins, the losing team has to wear a sig of their choosing for 3 years and has to conceded that Trump conspired with Russia.

Leftists hate themselves and constantly try to change their identity.

If they lost, they'd create a new account. smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 04:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Three years is too much.

Weeks?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Its not fair to expect ddm to face a team by himself. U should give him some help.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:36 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The other side argues that Trump conspired for ever three years. How about 3 months

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:38 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
Its not fair to expect ddm to face a team by himself. U should give him some help.

Noted douchethumb up

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:38 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Three years is too much.

Weeks?

Backfire and Bada have agreed to judge. Will you?

If yes then all we need is opposing counsel. I was thinking Adam, Rob and Bash

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:39 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raptor22

I'm not as good as Quan.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Quan thinks that Thanos can defeat Morgan Freeman/God from Bruce Almighty.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:52 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Backfire and Bada have agreed to judge. Will you?

If yes then all we need is opposing counsel. I was thinking Adam, Rob and Bash

As long as it isn’t a dick waving contest, I will.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:52 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment
As long as it isn’t a dick waving contest, I will.

B-but...I already brought it out n'everything.

This is cawkward.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 06:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok so we have our judges and one team.

Who will participate on the the other team.

I was hoping it would be Rob, Bash and Adam

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 07:32 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am i to understand that there's a hole to be filled on the side that thinks trump did conspire?

Trump didnt necessarily consciously collude, but he was obviously a key useful idiot in a larger cycle of ideological subversion, so to my mind despite trump's intent,or lack thereof, it doesn't matter because the end result is still helping the world wide march of communism. If that counts as a pro collusion view i would be willing to participate.

Last edited by ilikecomics on Jun 10th, 2020 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 07:56 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

The other side argues that Trump conspired for ever three years. How about 3 months

No, it is not. You either do not understand the argument you oppose, or you are misrepresenting to make it easier to defeat. Either way, it is not a fair scenario to ascribe a position to someone else and then demand they defend it. That is a Surtur tactic.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 08:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by dadudemon
B-but...I already brought it out n'everything.

This is cawkward.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 08:08 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ilikecomics
Am i to understand that there's a hole to be filled on the side that thinks trump did conspire?

Trump didnt necessarily consciously collude, but he was obviously a key useful idiot in a larger cycle of ideological subversion, so to my mind despite trump's intent,or lack thereof, it doesn't matter because the end result is still helping the world wide march of communism. If that counts as a pro collusion view i would be willing to participate.

The narrative from most on the left wasn't merely that Russians were trying to help Trump. Rather it was that Trump was actively colluding with the Russians and that their aide was responsible for him winning the election.

Except neither of those things have been proven to be true.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
No, it is not. You either do not understand the argument you oppose, or you are misrepresenting to make it easier to defeat. Either way, it is not a fair scenario to ascribe a position to someone else and then demand they defend it. That is a Surtur tactic.

So if you wish to participate let’s agree on the terms

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 11:42 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The topic from the outset was pretty simple if you read it

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 11:44 PM