KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Incel uprising

Incel uprising
Started by: YousufKhan1212

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incel uprising

We need to prepare ourselves.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 03:38 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

theyre already here, dood.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 06:38 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I will punch an incel right in their damn teeth if they try and lay a glove on me.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 06:53 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
I will punch an incel right in their damn teeth if they try and lay a glove on me.

They are too cowardly for that, they'll try to firebomb you from a distance. The only way they will get within striking range is if they have 9 of their friends with them. And also know they are sporting protective vests too courtesy of grandma, proof:

Originally posted by Surtur
Portland man charged with arson after allegedly setting fire to downtown courthouse

Minimum 5 years, maximum of 20. With some potential butt rape thrown in. Nice. I am pleased.

Also:

"Investigators said they were able to figure out the identity of Agard-Berryhill after finding a product review on Twitter, written by a supposed relative of the assailant -- along with a picture that matched the description of the individual in the footage.

“I got this [vest] for my grandson who’s a protestor downtown, he uses it every night and says its does the job," the alleged relative wrote.

Investigators further found the same picture on Facebook and said they were able to positively identify Agard-Berryhill."

giggle

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 06:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And just to toss some theories out there: is it a coincidence that incels have begun calling for the cops to be defunded?!

Sure would make an uprising easier.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 06:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Can’t come soon enough. My sexless brothers WILL have justice.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 07:41 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Incel uprising

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
We need to prepare ourselves.

An incel wrote thisthumb up

Link

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 07:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote