KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 'Do you regret all your lying?' White House reporter's question startles Trump

'Do you regret all your lying?' White House reporter's question startles Trump
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Well do you Trump?

Trump’s lying was the “singular piece of his presidency that will be remembered in 10 years”.

20,000 lies by February.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 14th, 2020 at 09:05 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 09:00 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Well, IDK if that's fair. I legit think he should be respected for REACHING the presidency, especially since the only reason he is POTUS is the Original Lie: Hillary trying to strawman him as a "pied piper candidate" to make up for her own lack of political integrity.

As long as Trump "gracefully" transitions into retirement, I think his 4 year reign is worthy of being mentioned amongst the dignified Mt. Rushmore big bois, as Trump (and on the opposite side Obama) really only embodied the American Dream, including the subconscious nightmares that come with it. Being mad at Trump himself is useless imo.

Now being mad and making fun of the millions of dumbass people who elected Trump in the 2016 Republican Primaries (when, unlike the Dems, there were multiple more dignified options) is entirely justified, as the decade-long "Libs R Cuck Losers" SJW-strawman, petulant competitive-domination philosophy that said dumbasses pushed (despite repeated attempts from liberals at humanitarian bipartisanship) is LITERALLY going to be used to ensure that all who ever backed Trump will be seen as the ultimate obsolete xenophobes holding our species back (aka deplorable demons on the wrong side of history).

(*this is of course unless Trump supporters try to go FULL Evil Feminine Petulant Satanic Antichrist and support Dictator Trump's Election Obstruction)

Karma is the baddest beautiful bytch there is rock

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 14th, 2020 at 09:43 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 09:35 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone could have beaten Clinton.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 09:43 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Anyone could have beaten Clinton.

So why the phuck did Republicans pick Mr. Pussy Grabber?

What must be understood is that the only thing worse than doing a bad job (or in this case, voting for a person to do a bad job) is doing a bad job AFTER you just got done ridiculing those who did the job for incompetence. You're just asking to get phucked up.....

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 14th, 2020 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 09:46 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, the appeal was he was a businessman, not a politician. Like or not, Obama and Biden played/are playing identity politics. Trump's identity was "I have lots of money"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:00 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I watched the video clip of that, it def made me laugh.

Trump did an ahh ummm, points at another reporter.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:06 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Well, the appeal was he was a businessman, not a politician. Like or not, Obama and Biden played/are playing identity politics. Trump's identity was "I have lots of money"

So you're trying to justify why Republicans were so easily tricked? Again, after a decade of saying how stupid Da Libs are, you can't try to walk back like "oh he appealed to us as a businessman How could we have known?"

DEPLORABLE. DEMONS.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:07 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
So you're trying to justify why Republicans were so easily tricked? Again, after a decade of saying how stupid Da Libs are, you can't try to walk back like "oh he appealed to us as a businessman How could we have known?"

DEPLORABLE. DEMONS.
Party fatigue and Clinton's unpopularity were big factors and people still hated the other candidates. Perry, Romney, Bush for eg.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:16 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Party fatigue and Clinton's unpopularity were big factors and people still hated the other candidates. Perry, Romney, Bush for eg.

So IOW, conservatives are so stupid that even with a massively bigger selection pool of candidates, they picked the one candidate that is so bad that after 4 years, the country is ecstatic to replace him with an old man with virtually no brain function.....

Wow, Republicans really are the Deplorable Locusts Of The Abyss. Talk about people who shouldn't be allowed to vote laughing ....

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 14th, 2020 at 10:25 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:22 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So IOW, conservatives are so stupid that even with a massively bigger selection pool of candidates, they picked the one candidate that is so bad that after 4 years, the country is ecstatic to replace him with an old man with virtually no brain function.....

Wow, Republicans really are the Deplorable Locusts Of The Abyss. Talk about people who shouldn't be allowed to vote laughing ....
Republicans are pretty bad.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:29 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Republicans are pretty bad.

That's like saying that Hiroshima was kinda bright. I mean, if you have to downplay it to ease the humiliation of being the most pathetic, petulant, stupid, easily-led sheepfolk in existence, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 14th, 2020 at 10:40 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:38 AM
snowdragon

That's like saying that Hiroshima was kinda bright. I mean, if you have to downplay it to ease the humiliation being the most pathetic, petulant, stupid, easily-led sheepfolk in existence, you gotta do what you gotta do.

You should take a step back and realize that in the primaries Democrats had a slew of awesome talent on the stage and they still somehow managed to pick the oldest whitest man in the bunch.

Yang, Gabbard, Harris, Klobuchar, Booker............I mean a cornucopia of talent and still the white guy with dementia. sad All those damn sheeples in the democrat primaries.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:44 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by snowdragon
You should take a step back and realize that in the primaries Democrats had a slew of awesome talent on the stage and they still somehow managed to pick the oldest whitest man in the bunch.

Yang, Gabbard, Harris, Klobuchar, Booker............I mean a cornucopia of talent and still the white guy with dementia. sad All those damn sheeples in the democrat primaries.

Are y..are you...are you SERIOUSLY so desperate as to try to racebait dissention into liberals? laughing

#DEPLORABLEDEMONS

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 10:55 AM
snowdragon

Are y..are you...are you SERIOUSLY so desperate as to try to racebait dissention into liberals? laughing

#DEPLORABLEDEMONS

Wow, good to know where your mind went to, I didn't mention race or ethnicity. I simply mentioned names of candidates.

Why would you immediatly play the race card on the other candidates anyway, so dissappointing.............besides anyone can take a look at Biden's platform and I wouldn't have to mention race/ethnicity once. He's taken the time to play identity politics.......biden's agenda for catholics, jews, latinos, blacks, native americans, muslim american.......

I'm sorry what were you saying about racebaiting again laughing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 11:00 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Wow, good to know where your mind went to, I didn't mention race or ethnicity. I simply mentioned names of candidates.

Why would you immediatly play the race card on the other candidates anyway, so dissappointing.............besides anyone can take a look at Biden's platform and I wouldn't have to mention race/ethnicity once. He's taken the time to play identity politics.......biden's agenda for catholics, jews, latinos, blacks, native americans, muslim american.......

I'm sorry what were you saying about racebaiting again laughing

You didn't mention race? WTF? your post is LITERALLY talking about Biden being the whitest white man. Wow, you Trump supporters REALLY should not be allowed to vote erm.....

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 14th, 2020 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 11:28 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean Obama's friend....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 11:30 AM
snowdragon

You didn't mention race? WTF? your post is LITERALLY talking about Biden being the whitest white man. Wow, you Trump supporters REALLY should not be allowed to vote erm.....

I coulda taken the white out, it's not my concern. My concern is his age and I have a plenty of posts regarding his age, trump's age, bernies age.

We shouldn't have peeps running for president over the age of retirement in the USA.

With that said the Democrats still did pick the oldest person on stage and still passed up all the opportunities of better candidates.

Like I said I don't have to play to race when the platform Biden is literally running on is identity politics, it's his platform.

Last edited by snowdragon on Aug 14th, 2020 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 11:45 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I coulda taken the white out, it's not my concern. My concern is his age and I have a plenty of posts regarding his age, trump's age, bernies age.

We shouldn't have peeps running for president over the age of retirement in the USA.

With that said the Democrats still did pick the oldest person on stage and still passed up all the opportunities of better candidates.

Like I said I don't have to play to race when the platform Biden is literally running on is identity politics, it's his platform.
HE was good enoughfor Obama

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 12:07 PM
snowdragon

HE was good enoughfor Obama

He's so old now he pisses dust.

Plus I've mentioned that if you watch a video of him in 2012 Biden sounds very good, watch current videos he's a shadow of his former self.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 12:12 PM
dadudemon

So why the phuck did Republicans pick Mr. Pussy Grabber?

They didn't. The GOP establishment tried to stonewall Trump. They didn't like him and shit all over him. But they couldn't stop the Trump-machine in the primaries and they had to begrudgingly accept Trump was the nominee.

After that, the Dems mocked the GOP for shitting all over Trump in the primaries just to end up having him as the front-runner. Just like everyone, including disenfranchised Democratic voters, is doing now about Harris being nominated despite how anti-Biden she was in the primaries.

Now do you see why I despise both parties and wish I could throw both out? Sure, I loathe the Dems far more than the GOP but they both need to be thrown out.

Edit - To the troll-bait topic, the question is loaded. It's not even high school drama.

It's grade school questions. "Have you told your parents you're gay?" It's a trap question where answering yes or no are both wrong answers. And since Trump broke promises, they count as lies. So if he denies it, they can get him that way, too. It's a lose-lose-lose question. The best response to those kinds of questions is, "Your loaded trap question is extremely obvious. Re-ask the question but remove the two-heaping scoops of 'let's be a giant *sshole to Trump for views and sound bites.' Try again?"

Then they won't try again and be honest. So Trump can then respond, "Thought so. It'd be nice to get some honest engagement from the media and not this constant antagonism. What a waste of my time and the American people's time. Crazy...next..."

Last edited by dadudemon on Aug 14th, 2020 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 03:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote