KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 3 Appreciation Thread

Terminator 3 Appreciation Thread
Started by: strider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
strider

T3

OVERALL I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS MOVIE WAS PRETTY GOOD. I MEAN THEY SHOULDVE MADE T3 START AT THE END OF T3 AND CONTINUE FROM THERE. DONT GET ME WRONG THE FILM WAS ENJOYABLE BUT IT WAS TOO MUCH OF THE SAME. THE NEW T3 DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING THAT SPECTACULAR. I HOPE CAMERON DOES T4 THOUGH. THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECTACULAR WITH THE TERMINATOR STORY AND JAMES CAN DO IT. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:19 PM
strider is currently offline Click here to Send strider a Private Message Find more posts by strider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wrong section, kicking it to the terminator-section...

oh ... wait ... I can't big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Everyone keeps saying James Cameron should do the next one and I think that would be great but I don’t think its going to happen. The last I heard (witch was a few weeks ago) Cameron said NO MORE ACTION moves for him. He said after 9/11 people don’t need moves like this. But he also said that he has written the script for True Lies 2….so….maybe we will see him again but I don’t think it will be T4.

I think they are already writing the script for that

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:07 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

That is not true!!!...he is writting a scenario for Alien 5 and he wish to be Arnold to act in the movie!!!!
He said that the TERMINATOR must end in T2, but others all the time saying to him to write a scenario for T3...but he somehow couldnt do it...and he sold his part of right of terminator...he sold his own part to Jonathan Mostow, i think he wish to get his part back...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 08:47 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent-Bob77
Snootchie Bootchies

Cool Terminator 3 appreciation club!!

I went to see T3 last nite and have to say it was amazing!! It has really added to the Terminator story and the ending has really changed the course of all three films. Both my girlfriend and mate loved it too. Sure there are little niggles in it, but every film has that, overall T3 had the action, story and emotional strength to pull off a rare feat, a great sequel! Who's with me?????

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:01 PM
Silent-Bob77 is currently offline Click here to Send Silent-Bob77 a Private Message Find more posts by Silent-Bob77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i agree m8. t3 is very good. many people like it. 70 percent i think. which is a good ratio considering what kind of risk jonathan mostow took

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:20 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R'John'P

Hell, I must agree. It is a gr8 movie and really does make u think about wether Cameron would have taken it thsi way. My answer, Yes. He would have done. The movie had everything: a sex symbol, A terminator, arnie, Connor, Comedy, action and the terminator feel. Shame about the lack of the main theme but in all, i'd see it again big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:35 PM
R'John'P is currently offline Click here to Send R'John'P a Private Message Find more posts by R'John'P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

yup

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:27 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

T3 is gross!!!!!!!!

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:51 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

Yeah, T3- the best of the 3!

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:40 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent-Bob77
Snootchie Bootchies

People are always so ready to jump on a sequel, especially those who supposedly "love" the first one etc, but credit where credit is due, it was a thoughtful and entertaining film and i'm glad that other people agree!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:41 PM
Silent-Bob77 is currently offline Click here to Send Silent-Bob77 a Private Message Find more posts by Silent-Bob77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

some people here think it sucks. it doesn't suck people. but if cameron were 2 have directed it there would have been a big difference in the movie( not the sales( u cant predict that) but the story

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:46 PM
Silent-Bob77
Snootchie Bootchies

The story would have been different, in some ways i would like Sarah Connor to have been in it as well, but considering the mess it could have been, John Mostow did a fantastic job.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:59 PM
alic88
Barzakh

not fantastic but very good, he got all of the guyz 2gether and did it very well

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:36 AM
moviebuff

terminator 3

i liked t3 a lot. twas not as good as t2 but still was really cool, wat bout u?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:13 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i really liked it

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:08 AM
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:08 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:11 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:28 AM