KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Should there be another Batman movie?

Another Batman Movie?
This poll is closed.
Definately 7 46.67%
Maybe 6 40.00%
No 0 0%
Absolutely Not 2 13.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should there be another Batman movie?
Started by: BatmanOverAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BatmanOverAll

Question Should there be another Batman movie?

Who thinks there should or shouldnt be another Batman movie? What is your reasoning? and has anyone heard of or know anything about the new Batman movie? What is it supposed to be like?

Attachment: batman3.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:56 AM
BatmanOverAll is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOverAll a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOverAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

I herd it sucks. But apparently there's a new Spiderman movie coming out that's gonna be better than the first! Wow! Is that even possible?

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:52 PM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

the first spidey movie wasnt bad but it was to little kiddish with the peter parker bein a sweet lil boy that lives with his grandma. I heard the new Batman movie was supposed to involve the Bat and Superman gettin in a fight.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:12 PM
BatmanOverAll is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOverAll a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOverAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent-Bob77
Snootchie Bootchies

Peter Parker is a sweet little boy who lives with his Aunt! Have you ever read the comics before?? There were rumours of a Dark Knight returns or Knight Falls Batman movie being made ages ago. One were Batman is an old man training a new Batman to carry on the fight..... probably only rumours

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:07 PM
Silent-Bob77 is currently offline Click here to Send Silent-Bob77 a Private Message Find more posts by Silent-Bob77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

I see thanx for tha info man! smile smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:33 PM
chica16
chica

batman will suck

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:42 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Ahhhh, it probaly will. I think Aston Kutcher should play Nightwing.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:47 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Smile maybe

I really don't know if they should make another batman movie??? I mean the last batman sucked big time. Maybe if they think of a good plot and then we have a winner.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 10:45 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent-Bob77
Snootchie Bootchies

Batman is one of the ultimate superheroes!! Dark and brooding, not too goody goody, plenty of cool gadgets!! Having read the comics for years i know there are hundreds of great story lines out there, just need a good director and a decent Batman.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:35 PM
Silent-Bob77 is currently offline Click here to Send Silent-Bob77 a Private Message Find more posts by Silent-Bob77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

batman beyond is already in pre production, and they are trying to develop a story fro another batman movie i heard that from cinescape, cinescape said also about the batman superman theories that a studio did greenlight a script on it but was shelved untill after the release of batman beyond and the superman movie, and also there trying to get burton back for another batman installment so if he agrees to do another one there prolly wont be a superman and batman movie. And thats the only way i say there should be another batman movie GET rid of joel and bring back another director who understands film making and the superhero feel, batman movies went from dark and artistic to a joke, i mean there were pink flashing neon lights in every other scen of batman forever and batman and robin, id like to see a dark knight movie though that would be sweet LEAVE out robin noone ever liked robin and bring back keaton

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

definetly is christian bale plays batman...

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:45 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

jack nichelson. Itd be an ironic kind of twist. smilelol

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

There should definetely be another Batman 5. I mean Batman is one of my favorite superheroes and Batman & Robin sucked, so I don't wanna see the Batman movie legacy end. If they will ever stop making Batman movies let them stop when they have done a good one.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 10:06 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer_Kyle

If they have Batsuits with nipples on them, than that's a definite no.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 01:04 AM
Killer_Kyle is currently offline Click here to Send Killer_Kyle a Private Message Find more posts by Killer_Kyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote