KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats have failed the people

Democrats have failed the people
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrats have failed the people

All they talk about is representation in the status quo. Not enough black bankers, we need more black bankers. Not enough women pharmaceutical sale reps, lets get more women in pharmaceutical sales.

Their mantra is, and has been for awhile, that there should be diversity in who gets to screw us.

Yay, an lgbt person I can relate to is my landlord and pricing me out of my home.

Someone who looks like me is driving us the costs of my insulin, HORRAY!

That job I can't afford to pay my kids tuition was just bought out by a diverse cast of investors who aren't white.

This is why I say **** the Democrats. Those assholes aren't the solution, they part of the problem.

Everyone gets an equal opportunity to oppress you, lol.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 11:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is wrong with your brain?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 11:56 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore

You saying he's wrong?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:00 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems to me like he is starting to become red-pilled. Nothing wrong with that.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:13 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He's been listening to democrats.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
He's been listening to democrats.

laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:19 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Democrats have failed the people

Originally posted by cdtm
All they talk about is representation in the status quo. Not enough black bankers, we need more black bankers. Not enough women pharmaceutical sale reps, lets get more women in pharmaceutical sales.

Their mantra is, and has been for awhile, that there should be diversity in who gets to screw us.

Yay, an lgbt person I can relate to is my landlord and pricing me out of my home.

Someone who looks like me is driving us the costs of my insulin, HORRAY!

That job I can't afford to pay my kids tuition was just bought out by a diverse cast of investors who aren't white.

This is why I say **** the Democrats. Those assholes aren't the solution, they part of the problem.

Everyone gets an equal opportunity to oppress you, lol.

you blame democrats because...what...your lesbian landlord is evicting you? idgi

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:41 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you blame democrats because...what...your lesbian landlord is evicting you? idgi
I identify as a male lesbian, and I'm going to evict you from KMC!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:49 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what man I'm serious, I don't understand the topic. show me these liberal transgender pharmaceutical executives who are driving up the cost insulin so that I may smite them

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 12:52 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

His examples can be framed as absurd but they do hold water.
He's touching on how far left idenitarianism has infiltrated the mainstream duopoly.

However, i do think republicans/conservatives have abandoned their values in favor of a light personality cult.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:10 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what man I'm serious, I don't understand the topic. show me these liberal transgender pharmaceutical executives who are driving up the cost insulin so that I may smite them

Legally speaking, we absolutely have to try for diversification in every industry, at every level. So if an industry is lacking, it is either in spite of efforts, or the people in charge have flown under the radar so far and their day is coming.

My main point though, is there's pretty much no talk about how to fix the "bleed them dry" profit driven economy, that results in every ill you can think of.

The conversation is strictlly about everyone having a shot to become an elite, and less about attacking the rot directly.

Or in short, there is no Left in America. It's the dirty corporatist's on the right vs the dirty corporatists on the left. (I said "corporatist" with purpose. Because capitalism isn't this abomination we're living under, of governments in bed with hyper consolidated corporations and legal monopolies with more money then god..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 4th, 2020 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Legally speaking, we absolutely have to try for diversification in every industry, at every level. So if an industry is lacking, it is either in spite of efforts, or the people in charge have flown under the radar so far and their day is coming.

My main point though, is there's pretty much no talk about how to fix the "bleed them dry" profit driven economy, that results in every ill you can think of.

The conversation is strictlly about everyone having a shot to become an elite, and less about attacking the rot directly.

Or in short, there is no Left in America. It's the dirty corporatist's on the right vs the dirty corporatists on the left. (I said "corporatist" with purpose. Because capitalism isn't this abomination we're living under, of governments in bed with hyper consolidated corporations and legal monopolies with more money then god..)

Well said, dude.

Im of the same opinion, although my solution is destroy the state so individuals can be sovereign and i get the vibe youre maybe a minarchist.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:37 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry you're being evicted and you're having issues with your job, but being a lesbian or gay or not having White skin doesn't mean you're 'X" politics by default and that these people encompass an entire political spectrum.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:38 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Be nice to Rob. He's black, which is cool for some reason.

Idk.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:40 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Sorry you're being evicted and you're having issues with your job, but being a lesbian or gay or not having White skin doesn't mean you're 'X" politics by default and that these people encompass an entire political spectrum.

The idenitarian left is mostly sexual and racial minorities with a dash of rich white college age male.

It's the race card as a political platform.

I agree that race isnt the only variable that dictates politics, but im sure youd agree that there's some common elements that links all, let's say neo conservatives, and one of those commonalities happens to be that theyre straight white christian males.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:42 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Be nice to Rob. He's black, which is cool for some reason.

Idk.

Confused?

But speaking of evictions, an eviction crisis is looming, millions of tenants across the states who have not been able to pay rent due being furloughed or put on temp leave, not being able to pay their rent. Trump's special shit-touch will be long lasting.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

ORANGE MAN BAAAAD!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:52 AM
snowdragon

quote:

I agree whole heartedly, we are the snake eating our tail in our current structure.

The whole critical race theory from the left is complete shit, total complete shitsmile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:53 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
Confused?

But speaking of evictions, an eviction crisis is looming, millions of tenants across the states who have not been able to pay rent due being furloughed or put on temp leave, not being able to pay their rent. Trump's special shit-touch will be long lasting.

You do know that isn't Trump's jurisdiction right, that's congress.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:55 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by snowdragon
The whole critical race theory from the left is complete shit, total complete shitsmile

and why's that?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2020 01:55 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote