KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Open Apology to the Moderation.

Open Apology to the Moderation.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Open Apology to the Moderation.

Dear Present Mods,

I would like to apologise for socking post my ban from Storm. Whilst we all agree that ban was over the top and unwarranted, I was a dick for over a decade. I thought at the time I was being cool and showing people that "I couldn't be banned". It's only now watching Surtur do this I realise how I looked and for much, much longer.

I apologise for all the stupidity.

I would also like to thank you for the kindness of letting me back, despite my crass behavior.

I say all this as I intend to leave soon anyhow,

but I wish you all well, you are fair and good people!

-Whirly

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 04:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtinator1
Restricted

Account Restricted

See ya!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 04:32 PM
Surtinator1 is currently offline Click here to Send Surtinator1 a Private Message Find more posts by Surtinator1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Craler

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 06:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur gets banned then Robtard loses interest and Whirly makes an apology about his behavior in the past.

So telling on why they came here to act like morons.

It was all about trolling Surtur.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 06:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Dear Present Mods,

I would like to apologise for socking post my ban from Storm. Whilst we all agree that ban was over the top and unwarranted, I was a dick for over a decade. I thought at the time I was being cool and showing people that "I couldn't be banned". It's only now watching Surtur do this I realise how I looked and for much, much longer.

I would also like to thank you for the kindness of letting me back, despite my crass behavior.

-Whirly
Like a fine fine or good scotch...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 06:42 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtnado
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Surtur gets banned then Robtard loses interest and Whirly makes an apology about his behavior in the past.

So telling on why they came here to act like morons.

It was all about trolling Surtur.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 06:59 PM
Surtnado is currently offline Click here to Send Surtnado a Private Message Find more posts by Surtnado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Open Apology to the Moderation.

Dear Present Mods,

-Whirly

there were many differences between surt's performance and yours. for one, most of your accounts were creative and amusing, as opposed to just endless "Whirly236853" accounts with no purpose besides acting butthurt because you got a banning. also you were pernabanned while surt only got a month off. not to mention that your performance had a real audience, and was antagonistic toward certain retired mods who deserved a dressing down.

ffs have you forgotten your hannah barbera invasion? stop selling yourself short

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 07:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtnado
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It's different when we do it reeeeeeeee!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 07:10 PM
Surtnado is currently offline Click here to Send Surtnado a Private Message Find more posts by Surtnado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtnado
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for your claims of creativity and lack of butthurt:

"Whirlyownsmods" totally not about being butthurt at the mods

laughing

Last edited by Surtnado on Dec 19th, 2020 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 07:15 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there were many differences between surt's performance and yours. for one, most of your accounts were creative and amusing, as opposed to just endless "Whirly236853" accounts with no purpose besides acting butthurt because you got a banning. also you were pernabanned while surt only got a month off. not to mention that your performance had a real audience, and was antagonistic toward certain retired mods who deserved a dressing down.

ffs have you forgotten your hannah barbera invasion? stop selling yourself short
I certainly did a fair few Surt style accounts, but yes, I agree, the Cat attack and Bear Invasions were relatively creative even I was laughing when people were addressing Booboo bear or Ranger Smith.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 07:40 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtnado
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn I missed a bear invasion mad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 07:47 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

This website is a shithole. Raz should have killed it when he had the chance, the **********.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 08:10 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I certainly did a fair few Surt style accounts, but yes, I agree, the Cat attack and Bear Invasions were relatively creative even I was laughing when people were addressing Booboo bear or Ranger Smith.
Some of your accounts were so funny I held off banning them until the reports and PMs started to pile up.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 08:16 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtneto
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
This website is a shithole. Raz should have killed it when he had the chance, the **********.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 08:19 PM
Surtneto is currently offline Click here to Send Surtneto a Private Message Find more posts by Surtneto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why he’s making money off all of us

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 08:20 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I bet he really takes advantage of that can of soda every other month...

And I always found it funny how KMC is microcosm of what is happening in the real world.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 08:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Badabing
Like a fine fine or good scotch...

Gee Ya don't think Bada was BIASED or something do you?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 08:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtain Death
Restricted

Account Restricted

The mask slipped completely off when he threatened to ban people for interacting with me lol.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 09:03 PM
Surtain Death is currently offline Click here to Send Surtain Death a Private Message Find more posts by Surtain Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well he has just done it for shits & giggles. Bada gotta Bully.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 09:04 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

meanwhile, "do not feed the troll" was a standing rule even since i joined in 2004. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 09:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote