KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Westboro Baptist Church

The Westboro Baptist Church
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

The Westboro Baptist Church

Do you believe they're acting in good faith? Do they truely believe what they say?

Do you support their right to do what they do?

I, personally, detest them. But looking into it, they're also not the KKK, in that they've never been violent, and obey all laws during their protests. In most cases, the grieving never even see them, as they're picketing some distance away, out of sight. They only find out from the television broadcasts (Which is certainly still very painful to see.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 03:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Fred Phelps, Terry A Davis, and Francis E. Dec Esq. are the Holy Trinity reincarnated on Earth. We never take their names in vain.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 03:29 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they are pieces of shit, but I also think they truly believe what they say.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Still the single greatest line ever spoken in all human existence. YOU'RE GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I think they believe what they say.

I also support their right to do what they do, even though I find them detestable.

As a Christian I actually probably find them more reprehensible than the average person, because not only do I look at them and think "oh their views and behavior are utterly reprehensible," but I also have to look at them and realize "Oh ****, some people are going to associate me with them and go 'SeE tHiS Is WhAt alL cHrIStIanS aRe lIkE!!!'"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

These lunatics are extremely Old Testament Bible thumpers who preach fire and brimstone as opposed to the New Testament teachings of Jesus Christ.

More importantly, they’re attention whores. “Look at me! I’m protesting!”

They have a right to their beliefs, but I still would like to shit in a bucket and fling my feces at them.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
These lunatics are extremely Old Testament Bible thumpers who preach fire and brimstone as opposed to the New Testament teachings of Jesus Christ.

More importantly, they’re attention whores. “Look at me! I’m protesting!”

They have a right to their beliefs, but I still would like to shit in a bucket and fling my feces at them.

Yup. Agreed. And I nominate you to maintain and use that bucket. I'll bring you Taco Bell to keep the volume going in the bucket.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being a good person.

They're a 1.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being a good person.

They're a 1.

What? No way!!!

A 4. 5 is neutral and causes no harm but causes no good. Karmic or actual.

4 causes a bit of harm.

1 is mass genocide.

What kind of scale you using, bruh?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

My conception is that there are three moral boundaries that can be breached, each justifying different levels of response.

The first moral boundary is transgressed by behavior I would consider immoral, but isn't directly impacting someone else. So for instance, me being a lazy shit and not keeping up with my responsibilities as a student as well as I should be would fall into this category.

The second moral boundary is transgressed by directly negatively impacting someone else's life intentionally, but not an act of violence. That would be what these assholes are doing.

The third moral boundary is crossed by acts of violence that constitute the violation of rights.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 04:59 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
What? No way!!!

4 causes a bit of harm.

1 is mass genocide.

Scale of bad person to good person. people who commit mass genocide or are saints belong on a completely different list

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
Scale of bad person to good person. people who commit mass genocide or are saints belong on a completely different list

Mother Theresa managed to transcend lists and somehow be a saint and a fu˘king horrible ˘unt at the same time.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:03 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

And that my friends is the beauty of this country. You are given the right to say what you believe, and I’ll allow it, but I sure as hell doesn’t have to listen to your bullshits.

That’s why I think when you shut someone down from speaking because you disagrees with them, you only make them martyr.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:04 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The worst thing people could do to them is to stop giving them the attention they desperately seek. Though I’ve not heard much out of them since not long after Fred died. But I imagine they’re still religious-trolling funerals and whatnot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are scum

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They’re deplorables, no doubt there. But attention is their fuel.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it is

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds just like the Satanists looking attention

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by dadudemon
What? No way!!!

4 causes a bit of harm.

1 is mass genocide.

to be fair to silent. Id argue that if they had the ability to, alot of them would commit mass genocide. So from a good/bad morality view they're not too much better imho.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:51 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Raptor22
to be fair to silent. Id argue that if they had the ability to, alot of them would commit mass genocide. So from a good/bad morality view they're not too much better imho.

Maybe maybe not. They seem more like the type that would celebrate if someone else murdered people they morally disagree with, but they seem like they wouldn't want to get their hands dirty themselves since that'd make them morally impure in their view.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 05:53 PM