KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » You Love To Read...but Don't Have Time...now What To Do???

You Love To Read...but Don't Have Time...now What To Do???
Started by: Read2Lead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Read2Lead

Smile You Love To Read...but Don't Have Time...now What To Do???

I know this discussion is a simple one wink ....no much thoughts required...but if you are a real reader, then you sometimes feel bad of not having enough time to read your favourite authors.... confused

How do you take out time from your busy schedule???

Are you among those who take time out anyhow and walk into your nearest bookstore to browse books???

Have you ever tried buying books online to save your precious time?

If yes, then which online site do you prefer???

replies awaited!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 02:05 PM
Read2Lead is currently offline Click here to Send Read2Lead a Private Message Find more posts by Read2Lead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

ive taken a year off from school[between high school and college] to focus on my writing so i read a lot
every other week i got to the library cause of Book Club [and cause the return thingy for books is two weeks]

and ive used online buying once[Barns & Noble]
i got a few graphic novels and a couple of regular books

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:52 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

If you try hard enough you can always find time to sit down and read. Even if it is only for half an hour a day.
I am one of these people who cannot walk past a bookstore without going in and having a good look around.
I have also spent quite a lot of money on books through Amazon online.

Scythe is a God among men

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 01:58 AM
Ziggy22 is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggy22 a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggy22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I buy most books online(Amazon mostly, and Play.com) because there is more choice and of course it's much cheaper with free delivery. The number of times I've gone into Borders with a list of books and can't find one book. Borders is closing down near me unfortunately, always like going into browse. Fortunately a different named book shop has just opened only 2 miles away, but it's smaller than the main branch.

I always find time to read, unfortunately I can't read while travelling by car or bus because it makes me ill... so it's music for me travelling on those.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 04:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Read online while you are on there or make time!I cut my tv time to make time reading my favorite books. cool

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 05:34 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
I buy most books online(Amazon mostly, and Play.com) because there is more choice and of course it's much cheaper with free delivery. The number of times I've gone into Borders with a list of books and can't find one book. Borders is closing down near me unfortunately, always like going into browse. Fortunately a different named book shop has just opened only 2 miles away, but it's smaller than the main branch.

I always find time to read, unfortunately I can't read while travelling by car or bus because it makes me ill... so it's music for me travelling on those.

I got myself Waterstones card thing on which I still have like Ł7 to spend. Like Borders, I remember Waterstones being terrible at having books I wanted . Although I have bought all of the Chuck Palahniuk books there and those they didn't have were successfully ordered.

I miss London.

Anyway, I have more time now, but while in the UK, I read on the tube on the way to work - good 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes back of reading almost every day.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:54 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I spend a lot of time reading. I order used books off of amazon and Better World, I have a Borders across the street from my college so I go there often during breaks, and I generally have a book in my purse.

It's one of those things that I try and make time for.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Due to rampant composition courses I've turned to audiobooks recently. I listened to Joe Hills 20th Century Ghosts and A Feast for Crows. It takes longer than if you read it yourself, but there are more ways to squeeze it in.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 04:11 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Make time and cut off whatever you may not need to do like watch tv or movies.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 03:10 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

don't have time to read?

do audiobooks.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:33 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote