KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mass Effect - Legendary Edition

Mass Effect - Legendary Edition
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Mass Effect - Legendary Edition

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 05:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Awesome. Now lets see some graphics!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 05:25 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah. I have the trilogy on pc some really nice graphics mods, but if it looks sufficiently good, that "all dlc, even the promo shite included" guarantee is really tempting me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 05:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Day 1. I hope they give ME1 somewhat of an overhaul in combat mechanics.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 03:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Probably not. I think this might be just a remaster...but I can dream.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 04:56 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Fantastic. Hopefully this will give a pop bump to ME3's multiplayer.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 05:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Time to pull out the Xbox 360 discs.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 07:14 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You've become predictable, friend.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 07:51 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You've become predictable, friend.

I like routines.

That's why this pandemic is killing me, you never know whats around the corner.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:09 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Mass Effect fell on its ass while walking through a field of dicks.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 05:18 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Buying this immediately upon release

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 05:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by BackFire
Buying this immediately upon release

thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 06:29 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Me too. I was going to play the series again but held off with the understanding this could be remade.

Thought...it could be complete shit.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 12:56 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Stoic
Mass Effect fell on its ass while walking through a field of dicks.

Seems it. 2 is still fun.

And even back then everyone said to get the PC version, so its not like I'm gonna double dip now if I wouldn't back then. I mean, I have Warmastered and Deathmastered editions of Darksiders, and still play the 360 copies instead.

Its really about principle over anything else. Pushing back against new money for old rope, which has become far too common.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 03:50 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Principal? They are making a product that people seem to want. No different than the 30 million nostalgia indie games that get released everyday.

1. You do not need to buy it all.
2. Old versions still work.
3. Old versions are backward compatible on Xbox Seriers S/X.
4. It's also available on PC.

If they clean it up, make a few needed changes, add all the DLC/games....why not. Again...you do not need to buy it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 05:35 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I do hope they make some changes to the combat and UI in the first game. I’d like it if the first game adopted the cover system from the second and third game and had better item management.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I agree.

What I would love to happen is:

1. Better combat as you describe. And better UI.
2. Better lightening comparable to current gen titles (I think this is a PS4/Xbox One title that will work through BC...so no ray tracing)
3. 4k 60FPS
4. Re-do all three games planet scanning...make it better..not sure how..but better. I would love ME1 planet driving to have better quests (aka...not copy/paste as it was in the original).
5. Leave the ending open for a sequel!! hahaha

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:49 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Smasandian
Principal? They are making a product that people seem to want. No different than the 30 million nostalgia indie games that get released everyday.

1. You do not need to buy it all.
2. Old versions still work.
3. Old versions are backward compatible on Xbox Seriers S/X.
4. It's also available on PC.

If they clean it up, make a few needed changes, add all the DLC/games....why not. Again...you do not need to buy it.

Bah, there's a fine line between money giving people what they want and money grubbing. Like anyone ever needed another Skyrim.

I wouldn't mind so much if the prices were reasonable to the tune of, say ten dollars. Yes, I'm particularly cheap, but the mere existence of loot boxes, and their success, proves there's a subset of suckers who will spend any amount of money on anything. Those people ruin it for thrifty consumers.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:29 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

On the other hand, you're the same man who said that squadrons wasn't worth $40 because entirely different, older games of the same genre could be bought for cheaper. So logically even $10 would be too expensive for you since this is just a graphical remake of games you already own, yeah?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 02:30 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Tzeentch
On the other hand, you're the same man who said that squadrons wasn't worth $40 because entirely different, older games of the same genre could be bought for cheaper. So logically even $10 would be too expensive for you since this is just a graphical remake of games you already own, yeah?

Actually, I think Squadrons is simply a shit game. As far as I can see, it's main hook is multiplayer.

I hate multiplayer.

If it had a good single player campaign, I may have considered it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 02:53 AM