KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Botw/Aoc Composite Link vs. Holy Knights (7 Deadly Sins)

Botw/Aoc Composite Link vs. Holy Knights (7 Deadly Sins)
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Botw/Aoc Composite Link vs. Holy Knights (7 Deadly Sins)

How would Link compare to the holy knights from seven deadly sins? I’ve been playing Age of Calamity and it seems like he’d be pretty comparable to them. He’s pretty overpowered in that game.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2021 07:53 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

The one with the sword that's more powerful then the f*cking Triforce.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 03:30 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Cool and I just remembered he has ancient arrows too so he could pretty much one hit kill anyone with those.

But skill wise/power wise/physically how would he compare? I think he’s probably just as skilled and fast, if not faster, than a holy knight, but probably not as strong.

Last edited by xPRIMEx on Mar 12th, 2021 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 01:37 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

And his magical abilities (urbosa’s fury, daruk’s protection, etc.) are comparable to the holy knight’s too.

So I think he could defeat a holy knight, especially with his gear like the master sword and ancient arrows.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 01:55 PM