KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » How often do you play your PSP and what games have you played?

How often do you play your PSP and what games have you played?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

How often do you play your PSP and what games have you played?

PSP owners of KMC, how often do you play your PSP and what games have you played recently?

Also, any games bought for it recently?

Fairly random thread but its fairly early when writing this, haha.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 11:17 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Haven't touched my PSP in a long while.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 12:27 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't touched my PSP in a long while.
Allegedly the batteries can swell and be unusable if you dont use it for a long time :/

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 01:19 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Allegedly the batteries can swell and be unusable if you dont use it for a long time :/

Allegedly that's a load of bs

just looked at my PSP and the battery is fine.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 01:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 02:08 AM
Jmanghan

Anyone played lately? Whats a good RPG I can sink hundreds of hours into?

Old Post May 5th, 2019 03:08 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yep...load of bs as my PSP is fine and i just charged it up recently

---

Finally got my PSP working on the internet and i've had since 2008, Better late then never i suppose.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 06:56 AM
StyleTime

Sold my PSP a long time ago, but the Persona titles are really good if you're seeking rpgs. Their usually enhanced in some on the PSP, like Persona 4 having several quality of life changes from the original version.

Depending on your phone, you could emulate many of these titles and still retain the portability.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 04:56 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Persona endorses pedophilia, don't play it. thumb down

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Sounds like the primary reason to play it.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:29 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StyleTime
Sold my PSP a long time ago, but the Persona titles are really good if you're seeking rpgs. Their usually enhanced in some on the PSP, like Persona 4 having several quality of life changes from the original version.

Depending on your phone, you could emulate many of these titles and still retain the portability.
Why did you sell it?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 08:57 AM
StyleTime

Traded it in for a DSlite way back when. I was only playing SSX On Tour on my PSP at that point.

Good game, even if not the best SSX.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 7th, 2019 at 10:02 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2019 10:00 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StyleTime
Traded it in for a DSlite way back when. I was only playing SSX On Tour on my PSP at that point.

Good game, even if not the best SSX.
If you ever decide to get a PSP again (shouldn't have sold it, IMO).

You should try a game called Valhalla Knights:

It's an extremely unknown and underrated RPG that I picked up on a whim from gamestop back in the day. Fantastic and unique combat system.

Old Post May 9th, 2019 06:46 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Is it on the PSN store?...nevermind found it

they have the Trilogy on the store and also just the 2nd game by itself.

Old Post May 10th, 2019 05:55 AM
Jmanghan

Is it on the PSN store?...nevermind found it

they have the Trilogy on the store and also just the 2nd game by itself.
The others I've heard are good, but based on hearsay, watching gameplay videos on 2 & 3, and my personal experience with the first game, the first one is easily the best.

Old Post May 10th, 2019 07:36 AM
Jmanghan

Been playing it exclusively lately.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 04:40 AM
Jmanghan

Gonna pick up some sports games for it.

Already have UFC Undisputed 2010 for it, and it's honestly the only decent MMA game for a portable device to my knowledge.

Trying to get a game for each sport: NHL 07', Fight Night Round 3, Madden 08', etc.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 08:12 AM
cdtm

PSP! laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 02:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Yep...load of bs as my PSP is fine and i just charged it up recently

Well, I guess you got lucky because I just checked mine and it's bloated, it shuts off randomly somewhere around 2 bars.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 03:42 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also if it's not in use take your battery out, Those can explode.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 03:47 AM