KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God of War (2018)

God of War (2018)
Started by: dika123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dika123
unstoppable force

God of war set in norse myth

https://imgur.com/a/5CSGB

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204440

- There is Kratos, with beard;
- The setting is the Norse Mythology;
- Kratos will visit Alfheim, “Land Of The Fairies”, one of the Nine Worlds and home of the Light Elves (concepts show the Wall and the Temple Door);
- Kratos will be in one or more prison;
- Kratos has an Axe, with wich he can cut vines and create bridges/walkways;
- The surrounding environment could interact with the character (if Kratos brushes-up against the vines, they expell visible spores).

We remind you we also expect a cinematic trailer with “Gorgon & Hydra”, according to our previous leak.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2016 05:11 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Neat.

Supposed to be a PS4K launch title.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2016 10:30 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'd rather them not use Kratos again, Create a new character for that role.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 01:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

it's like legend of zelda without link then. anyway sony has huge variation of the games. so it's fine if this game has a sequel

Last edited by dika123 on Apr 6th, 2016 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 01:45 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
No, use Kratos. I want to see his adventures continue and other mythologies go after him. GoW 3 was awesome.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 01:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Agreed.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 02:51 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, use Kratos. I want to see his adventures continue and other mythologies go after him. GoW 3 was awesome.

Indeed

Nah, Kratos was badass in previous GoW Games. I still wants to see him kick a$$es

Anyway Dika, Nice topic. I want to see what happen in GoW 4 when i want to pass out GoW Ascension

Last edited by Dante158 on Apr 8th, 2016 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 11:35 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I never played Ascension was it that bad ?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 03:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

No Ascension wasn't bad at all.

It has the best graphics of the series and the combat is more fluid.

It's just not as epic as GoW3.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 03:19 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

yeah.. the story is short compared to GOW 3 but still great and there are multiplayer content

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 03:40 PM
Impediment
Endless

GOW3 was epic on all levels.

Ascension was good, but not great, IMO.

Personally, I don't want Kratos to come back. His background is established as a Greek demigod. Assuming he survived after the ending of GOW3, how or why would he go after the pantheon of Norse gods?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 04:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I love me some God of War 2.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 06:23 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

I never played Ascension was it that bad ?

Idk but i seen the rating on google and i think they rated 7.6 or above or below. But yeah

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 10:23 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by CosmicComet
No Ascension wasn't bad at all.

It has the best graphics of the series and the combat is more fluid.

It's just not as epic as GoW3.

Yeah GoW 3 was kick ass

Originally posted by dika123
yeah.. the story is short compared to GOW 3 but still great and there are multiplayer content

I've seen a girl who played GoW Ascension

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 10:25 PM
cdtm

7.8 isn't bad.

No such thing as a bad GOW game. Personally though, I'd rather see something like Shadow of Colossus 2, we have enough GOW's.

Imagine what kind of colossi modern hardware could render.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 10:47 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Shadow of Colossus 2...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 11:04 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

But i think GoW ascension wasn't bad as DmC Devil May Cry

Old Post Apr 10th, 2016 12:28 AM
dika123
unstoppable force

the reason why DMC is good because it is reboot

Old Post Apr 10th, 2016 03:57 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by dika123
the reason why DMC is good because it is reboot

Not really. DMC's reboot's Dante is a crap

Old Post Apr 10th, 2016 04:54 AM
Jmanghan

I was really good at the multiplayer on Ascension.

It was one of my favorite multiplayer console experiences, finally a populated thriving multiplayer game that wasn't an FPS.

I barely played any of the story.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:20 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote