KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Will Quinlan Vos appear in any future canon star wars series or anytime soon?

Will Quinlan Vos appear in any future canon star wars series or anytime soon?
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 10:28 PM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underachiever59

We don't have any confirmation of Vos appearing in upcoming storytelling, but he is canonically still alive after the events of Revenge of the Sith. His name appeared on a list of surviving Jedi being hunted by the Inquisitors.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yep.

Vos canonically survived Order 66, but his story after that hasn't been touched at all... He could still be alive as of the ST for all we know.

Hopefully his story will be fleshed out at some point in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Besides being a supposed survivor of the purge, Matt Martin unofficially told to a fan who had asked the same question on Twitter that his story will eventually be touched. Also an insider who often has been right said Vos will eventually appear in the bad batch

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Besides being a supposed survivor of the purge, Matt Martin unofficially told to a fan who had asked the same question on Twitter that his story will eventually be touched. Also an insider who often has been right said Vos will eventually appear in the bad batch

Meh. They should do much more with him Imo.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

yeah i agree. He had to be the one who fought Maul during the Mandalore arc, but was replaced by Ahsoka. Well, being defeated by Vos would have been more honorable for Maul lmao

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Kill him off and be done with it.
He's an absolute embarrassment compared to Ostrander's version. And I didn't particularly like Ostrander's Vos in the first place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 12:13 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Wow that will be awesome if he did ..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 12:45 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

yeah i agree. He had to be the one who fought Maul during the Mandalore arc, but was replaced by Ahsoka. Well, being defeated by Vos would have been more honorable for Maul lmao

yeah that will be awesome if they ever crossed paths : maybe thats what made Maul go to Malachor etc... Sorry excuse my ignorance im not sure is Vos still alive in the time period of rebels and Lukes saga ie Return of the jedi or when/what time period does he die etc ?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 12:54 AM
Underachiever59

Originally posted by ozz81
yeah that will be awesome if they ever crossed paths : maybe thats what made Maul go to Malachor etc... Sorry excuse my ignorance im not sure is Vos still alive in the time period of rebels and Lukes saga ie Return of the jedi or when/what time period does he die etc ?

We simply don't know when Vos dies. All we know is that he survived Order 66

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I guess story wise Vos wouldnt have meant much to audiences. He needed building up first.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 08:42 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bedabing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Underachiever59
We don't have any confirmation of Vos appearing in upcoming storytelling, but he is canonically still alive after the events of Revenge of the Sith. His name appeared on a list of surviving Jedi being hunted by the Inquisitors.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Bedabing a Private Message Find more posts by Bedabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote