KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » IDW's new Transformers March 2019

IDW's new Transformers March 2019
Started by: Igniz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Igniz
I reign supreme!

IDW's new Transformers March 2019

Details for this is here.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/12/18/...rch-2019-379097

Yey or nay confused ?

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 05:14 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Goddamnit.

.....I mean, I'm sure it'll be very good. Just gotta give it sonovabitch a chance.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 02:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Seriously, this looks terrible.

More Than Meets the Eye and Lost Light will go down in history as the greatest Transformsrs ip ever made. There is simply no touching that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 02:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sure...yeah the first cover looks a bit average

is even a preview for it online?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 01:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Sure...yeah the first cover looks a bit average

is even a preview for it online?

Not that I've seen.

Honestly, even with nothing at all, I'm not expecting too much. The fact is, Transformers stuff is mostly long spans of average to not so good. Every once in awhile you get something good, and we already got that with James Roberts and John Barber. A hilarious Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, and Megatron team up on one end, and Starscream actually having a character arc, and his friendship with Windblade and Bumblebee's "ghost", were gold standard moments.

But it's done. Time to move on, which "probably" means either something new that won't quite work, or another retread.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 02:14 PM
cdtm

Finished up The Fate of Cybertron.

And that's it for IDW holding the license. It was disappointing.

Felt like a long, slow build to something more. Too much exposition, not particularly interesting action sequences, and was overall a boring run. The old High Noon games told the exact same story, but did it a lot better.

If you want a decent Transformers story, go read Last Bot Standing. Best Transformers story of 2022, and I prefer it to The Last Ronin TMNT DKR story.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2022 06:25 PM
KeithPsymn
Restricted

Account Restricted

???????? ?????????? ?????????? ????????????????????? ????????????????

??????? ????????? ??????????? 7m 888 Livescore

??????! ???????????????????? "??????" 5 ?? ?????? 1 ?????.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2022 02:40 PM
KeithPsymn is currently offline Click here to Send KeithPsymn a Private Message Find more posts by KeithPsymn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 04:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Not that I've seen.

Honestly, even with nothing at all, I'm not expecting too much. The fact is, Transformers stuff is mostly long spans of average to not so good. Every once in awhile you get something good, and we already got that with James Roberts and John Barber. A hilarious Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, and Megatron team up on one end, and Starscream actually having a character arc, and his friendship with Windblade and Bumblebee's "ghost", were gold standard moments.

But it's done. Time to move on, which "probably" means either something new that won't quite work, or another retread.

I was wrong. I was SO WRONG!

The first five issues of Skybound entertainments Transformers have been SPECTACULAR!

It's in the hands of Daniel Warren Johnson, who made the sublime Murder Falcon and Extremity. And also Wonder Woman Dead Earth.

Words can't describe how good it is, but I'm getting a serious Walking Dead vibe, which makes sense as Daniel is working for Kirkman now. Starscream is a f'n menace in this one, he out and out murders Jetfire and Bumblebee, attacks a hospital, and plays baseball with military jets (With Duke being a survivor, launching into his own Duke series)

Things are looking up.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2024 03:31 PM