KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Woody Harrelson

Woody Harrelson
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Woody Harrelson

What do you think of him as an actor? Top of the list? Average? He's been nominated 3 times for an Oscar but has never won. Your thoughts on this man?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 02:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Harrelson's an amazing actor and deserves not only the nods he's gotten, but the win. A lot of really good actors and actresses don't get the recognition of their talent that's warranted. Like how Leonardo DiCaprio somehow only has 1 Oscar for a role he barely said 20 words in.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 02:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Harrelson's One of the great actors of the last 30 years.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 02:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

He deserves all his praises. He’s always stellar in everything he does, and it doesn’t looks like he shoe in any of his roles.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 02:58 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

never cared for him

he prolly f7cks up the venom sequel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I put him in the same category as Brendon Gleeson. They're both very underrated and they both manage to pick out some roles that are perfect for them. I also think they've both done their best work under Martin McDonagh (Harrleson in Three Billboards and Seven Psychopaths and Gleeson in In Bruges and hopefully McDonagh's new one The Banshees of Inisheer)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 03:47 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I like him. 👍

I really liked his appearance in the third Planet of the Apes.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 06:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

His Male bravado on cheers was always a laugh. He is the quintessential man's man, very serious, direct yet funny in a dumb jock way. He holds his own but I dont see him as a leading man, more of a sidekick or a person in the background. Looking at his bio, you'd be shocked that he's even in some of these movies. I cant honestly remember him being in these latest films?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 06:52 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can be excellent, has picked the wrong roles at times. Seems a good guy.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 09:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A very solid actor, I like him in most things he does.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theronmad
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely an extraordinary actor, I can't say that I'm a fan of his, but I'm intrigued by his upcoming role in the new film about Venom

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 05:09 PM
theronmad is currently offline Click here to Send theronmad a Private Message Find more posts by theronmad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote