KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 8 dead at travis Scott concert

8 dead at travis Scott concert
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

8 dead at travis Scott concert

And 11 cardiac arrests.

It was said the singer was working up the crowd inciting violence.

Many people were getting crushed and some were dropping down with cardiac arrests.

There was also reports that people were being injected with an unknown substance

The whole Concert had this satanic vibe with portals to other dimensions being the theme, and the message 'see you on the other side' was the slogan being used.

Weird low frequency hypnotic music was being played and rythmatic chants by the singer as people were collapsing. Very disturbing indeed

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this at a concert? Surely the health and safety team, including the singer have to be held accountable?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59205570.amp

And of course there are conspiracies involving the concert and you know I love a good conspiracy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....1646834%3famp=1

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 09:03 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not the first time people where crushed at a concert because large amounts of people panicked.

June 30, 2000 - Roskilde, Denmark - Deaths: 9

Dec. 3, 1979 - Cincinnati, Ohio - Deaths: 11

May 23, 2009 - Rabat, Morocco - Deaths: 11

July 25, 2010 - Duisburg, Germany - Deaths: 21

There's more...

I don't recall anyone blaming satanism, drug injections or "weird low frequency hypnotic music". I'd also ask how the performers were seemingly immune to these deadly sounds?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 03:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Concerts have been a thing forever. Even at Woodstock there were not 11 heart attacks.

This is not normal. The only common denominatior is the Covid Vaccines. There were early reports of the vaccines causing heart damage, and this is further proof the vaccines are irreparably damaging our organs and health.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 03:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Nak Muay Farang

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not the first time people where crushed at a concert because large amounts of people panicked.

June 30, 2000 - Roskilde, Denmark - Deaths: 9

Dec. 3, 1979 - Cincinnati, Ohio - Deaths: 11

May 23, 2009 - Rabat, Morocco - Deaths: 11

July 25, 2010 - Duisburg, Germany - Deaths: 21

There's more...

I don't recall anyone blaming satanism, drug injections or "weird low frequency hypnotic music". I'd also ask how the performers were seemingly immune to these deadly sounds?
it happens at other events too, like Hillsborough.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 04:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Attachment: 03dd5c7e-ec06-461a-a0dd-1497a5d39f7a.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 04:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Concerts have been a thing forever. Even at Woodstock there were not 11 heart attacks.

This is not normal. The only common denominatior is the Covid Vaccines. There were early reports of the vaccines causing heart damage, and this is further proof the vaccines are irreparably damaging our organs and health.
Yup.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 05:08 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

How did vaccines get into this conversation????

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 05:56 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Cos retards

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 05:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smasandian
How did vaccines get into this conversation????

Cos mysterious and unprecedented heart attacks linked to vaccines.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 06:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Because I guess vaccines are the only way somebody can have a cardiac arrest.....

Not the suspected case of spiked drugs and etc or how people

Cardiac arrest just means the heart stops and it can happen in crowd surges. If the lungs are completely squeezed and the person cannot get oxygen, it can cause the heart to stop. Can be made worst with people who have an underlying condition.

So in your opinion, 11 people's heart stopped, in a crowd surge that killed 8 or more people, is not the cause...but because they were vaccinated.

Last edited by Smasandian on Nov 9th, 2021 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 06:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

In 2018 my friend and I went to AstroWorld when Scott was in Oakland, and we have a YouTube video from that trip where we both swore to never see Travis Scott in concert again. It is not a exaggeration when I say that we both almost died. In a decade of music concerts- massive festivals with hundreds of thousands of people, mosh pits, horrorcore and metal, we have NEVER seen a crowd as unruly and chaotic as the one at Astroworld. It was like a warzone, with bodies strewn all over the place and people crying and screaming for help in a sea of yelling, thrashing people.

I have no idea how this generic as **** mainstream rapper is somehow able to whip up crowds into this frothing frenzy every single time but it's really sad that there's been this constant pattern with his concerts that no one did anything about, and that it's ended up costing people their lives.

Edit- I didn't see the low IQ retardation above from my good friends Star and cdm. Over 7000 people have been killed in crowd stampedes within the last 30 years worldwide, with the overwhelming majority cause of death stemming from compression of the lungs. At crowd density of 4 people per I I don't remember something like 2 square meters, individuals gets squeezed by other people in the crowd so tightly that their lungs cannot expand, and they asphyxiate to death. I have no idea why low IQ mongoloids would insinuate that people dying in crowd disasters is some kind of rare and suspicious circumstance.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Nov 9th, 2021 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 06:47 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Robtard
Cos retards

thumb up

Everything has to have a political spin on it now.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 06:47 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Cos mysterious and unprecedented heart attacks linked to vaccines.

I guess the 73 dead professional athletes is also from crowd compression.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 07:02 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why do you believe that being an athlete somehow makes your lungs immune to being compressed? Did you get this from some YouTube video?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 07:21 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Because they are professional and all professionals have perfect hearts.
Like Christian Eriksen, the Dutch footballer...just collapsed during an Euro Cup game.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 08:21 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Nak Muay Farang

Originally posted by Tzeentch
In 2018 my friend and I went to AstroWorld when Scott was in Oakland, and we have a YouTube video from that trip where we both swore to never see Travis Scott in concert again. It is not a exaggeration when I say that we both almost died. In a decade of music concerts- massive festivals with hundreds of thousands of people, mosh pits, horrorcore and metal, we have NEVER seen a crowd as unruly and chaotic as the one at Astroworld. It was like a warzone, with bodies strewn all over the place and people crying and screaming for help in a sea of yelling, thrashing people.

I have no idea how this generic as **** mainstream rapper is somehow able to whip up crowds into this frothing frenzy every single time but it's really sad that there's been this constant pattern with his concerts that no one did anything about, and that it's ended up costing people their lives.

Edit- I didn't see the low IQ retardation above from my good friends Star and cdm. Over 7000 people have been killed in crowd stampedes within the last 30 years worldwide, with the overwhelming majority cause of death stemming from compression of the lungs. At crowd density of 4 people per I I don't remember something like 2 square meters, individuals gets squeezed by other people in the crowd so tightly that their lungs cannot expand, and they asphyxiate to death. I have no idea why low IQ mongoloids would insinuate that people dying in crowd disasters is some kind of rare and suspicious circumstance.
Originally posted by samhain
thumb up

Everything has to have a political spin on it now.
bingoes all round!
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I guess the 73 dead professional athletes is also from crowd compression.
Stupid can't!
Why do you believe that being an athlete somehow makes your lungs immune to being compressed? Did you get this from some YouTube video?
Bingo!

Bingo 3 stupid can't 1, Bingo wins!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 08:22 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, my comment is unrelated to the Travis Scott event and more so on the idea that healthy people would collapse from heart attack.

I think you made a good case for it being crowd/compression related. It reminds me of how an anaconda constricts.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 08:28 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Av by KMC

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it happens at other events too, like Hillsborough.
Dammit, I was gonna mention that but you beat me to it.

Fvck you Whirly!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 08:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like Christian Eriksen, the Dutch footballer...just collapsed during an Euro Cup game.

Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game

Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game

Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack

Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack

Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game

Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack

Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues

Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game

Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match

Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game

Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna

Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away

Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues

Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine

Carl Madsen, 71, NFL referee dies of heart attack after working the Chiefs-Titans game.

What about all these people ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 08:36 PM
Blakemore
Av by KMC

There was another footballer who had a heart attack on the pitch in 2012. I think it was Bolton against Manchester United in the FA cup, I'm not sure, but I definitely remember it was Bolton because their golakeeper was ginger and me and my friends kept calling him Ed Sheeran.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2021 08:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote